diy solar

diy solar

Xuba Alibaba.com payment?

Lcsodiver

We are trying to order 20 of the 280ah cells from Amy. Alibaba.com refused the credit card payment the first time which we expected. We did the “appeal” process and upload the pictures. Got the email saying it was approved for use and to try again. Now every time we try and pay we get a “system busy” error. I can’t seem to get Alibaba customer service to be of any help. (It seems to be a computer response)

anyone have any ideas?

We’ve been trying every day this week. Started trying to pay last Friday. (The 10th)

I had the same issue. In my thread I talk about this. I just kept spamming the payment processor after I sent in my credentials and it just finally went through.

I had the same issue. In my thread I talk about this. I just kept spamming the payment processor after I sent in my credentials and it just finally went through.
Thanks we just started spamming them this morning and it finally went through! Now the waiting starts. Sounds like about 30 days!

Thanks we just started spamming them this morning and it finally went through! Now the waiting starts. Sounds like about 30 days!

I’m working through the verification process to make my payment now. May I ask which type of credit card either of you used for this?

I’m working through the verification process to make my payment now. May I ask which type of credit card either of you used for this?
I believe it was a visa. Not sure what company, my buddy and I are doing a joint order. He put the batteries on his card and I put the solar panels on mine. He did call his card company to forewarn them that there would be a charge from Alibaba coming through. After The verification process we kept getting a “system busy” error. But after the above recommendation we just kept trying it and it finally went.

Back