diy solar

diy solar

Xuba Electronics: DEAL - 280AH LiFePo4 cells. Purchase & Review

Credit card approved and payment submitted. Woo! Figure two business days to get the identity check completed.

The first time the card was used at Alibaba (for ~$960) it was declined. Discover sent me a text asking if I had requested the transaction. I responded that I had. A couple minutes later I submitted the payment again, using the same card, and it went through.

Before I opened an order with Xuba I let Discover know that I was going to be buying about $1000 from China. That might have been good enough but the transaction appears to have come from Singapore, not China.

Order placed on 6/13, FedEx tracking # showed activity on 7/24 ("Picked up" in California), ETA is 7/31 (East Coast). Woo hoo!

Ordered 6/12/2020
(y)
Your delivery schedule has been updated to Friday, 7/31/2020
Ship date: Jul 26, 2020
Scheduled delivery: Fri, 7/31/2020 by end of day
Service type: FedEx Ground
Packaging type: Package
Number of pieces: 4
Total shipment weight: 90.40 lb.

Delivered! No damages to the boxes. Packed well. Quick check last night on voltage 3.289, in the video from Amy they were 3.299 some 6 weeks ago...

Attachments

• IMG_8695.JPG
    IMG_8695.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8696.JPG
    IMG_8696.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_8698.JPG
    IMG_8698.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 33
Delivered! No damages to the boxes. Packed well. Quick check last night on voltage 3.289, in the video from Amy they were 3.299 some 6 weeks ago...

The good thing is that our XUBA batteries have gone from 60 days deliver to about 40 .... of course it took almost as long to unwrap these things .... The BUSBARS though are simply terrible ... I have not done a test on them but the aluminum that they wrapped my taco's in today was thicker ... pretty disappointed in that ...

Yes, my buss bars were not as wide as the battery terminal tops. My max current is 100 Amps so I went with some that were wider and thicker that I ordered from Delligreen. I am also slowly fabricating some of my own. My pack is now 2P16S and I would rather have one single buss bar spanning 4 cells than using three buss bars.

Last edited:
I have ordered 32 cells, will be used on a 28KW setup 2 banks of 16S.

Now lets talk about bussbars, what are people doing? Maybe double up on them? I would need something that could handle 30 amps.

Back