diy solar

diy solar

Xuba Electronics: DEAL - 280AH LiFePo4 cells. Purchase & Review

- FINAL ON AMY and XUBA changes -

Amy is changing from a Sales Management position to Lead Sales Rep for two of the partner companies. There are several partnered companies in the same facility. Many of the staff are shareholders to varying degrees - it's a profit share system and a bit different then what Westerner's are used to. It is a very different work / business world over there.

Feel free to continue ordering but also realize that you may be dealing with someone other than Amy as her duties are expanding and diversifying with the partner companies.

...and just like that China has a new LifePo4 factory :) But for real it looks like Amy has opened her own store on the side.

- FINAL ON AMY and XUBA changes -

Amy is changing from a Sales Management position to Lead Sales Rep for two of the partner companies. There are several partnered companies in the same facility. Many of the staff are shareholders to varying degrees - it's a profit share system and a bit different then what Westerner's are used to. It is a very different work / business world over there.

Feel free to continue ordering but also realize that you may be dealing with someone other than Amy as her duties are expanding and diversifying with the partner companies.

I have been chatting with her and just got a quote plus shipping via sea route on 48 cells. I also was offered the bus bars and screws.

I guess everything is still good to go. This was on Xuba

Just placed my order of 8 cells via xuba.
No issue at all cc accepted straight away, the whole process was smooth and fast.
Amy also said she would lower the declared value of the goods....so no GST for me ?

Thanks for this thread. Amy is drafting me up 20 pieces of 120 AH EVE cells. I'll report in when they arrive and I do capacity tests.

! HEADS UP - CHANGES @ XUBA !
not good Changes for you, me and every other customer.

Things ae changing at XUBA and not for the best. Amy will likely be a Victim of these changes and their corporate policies are being chopped up some.

IF all of a sudden you are dealing with a New Person (possibly starting tomorrow) accept this as FAIR WARNING that things will not be as they have been. I cannot and will NOT elborate further as this is already possibly too much. Consider yourselves fairly warned in advance. As for new deals & packages and products that had been worked on, should be considered scrapped for all intents & purposes, unfortunately.
Is she "Amy Amy" at the other place? I started a chat but have not heard an answer yet.

She had to divide it up unto 2 charges because of it being over 5k.

Dont know why but it wont charge my card. Called discover up and they said they have not been requested a charge from them.

My order is through customs and on Fedex. Should have them this coming Friday. From the time I paid till delivered is 45 days with sea freight. Now only if my BMS would show up.

Greg

Hello Steve
I looked at a few pages and did not see it so I am asking.
Forgive me if you have answered this all ready though please.
You live in Ontario and I live in BC.
I was wondering what the duty was on the batteries you purchased?
I am on disability and am looking at a rather large purchase myself and was wondering what customs would be charging me for $2,600 worth of batteries.
Thank you.

Hello Steve
I looked at a few pages and did not see it so I am asking.
Forgive me if you have answered this all ready though please.
You live in Ontario and I live in BC.
I was wondering what the duty was on the batteries you purchased?
I am on disability and am looking at a rather large purchase myself and was wondering what customs would be charging me for $2,600 worth of batteries.
Thank you.
I did not have duties to pay as my order was DPP all inclusive. That still works for Canada. I do believe I had a $60 service charge from UPS but that was it.

I was wondering when does the tracking information get issued?
Amy said "If the logistics company give me tracking information I will send it to you".
So I have no visibility until I get a knock on the door with a delivery, is that right?
Delivery to east coast oz.-455732225.png

I did not have duties to pay as my order was DPP all inclusive. That still works for Canada. I do believe I had a $60 service charge from UPS but that was it.
Not sure what DPP means but ok and thanks for replying. :)

Back