diy solar

diy solar

You have a 50 pack of 2 or 6 AWG ferrules - I need two!

Tomthumb62

Solar Wizard
I'd like to wire up our new Victron 12/1200 inverter using ferrules. Can't find them in packs smaller than 25. I hate buying stuff I'll probably never use again. So, perhaps you have a 50 or 100 pack sitting around and have only used 4 of them in the last 3 years. How about I paypal or venmo you a few bucks and you could send me a couple?

Also, a pair of 6 AWG ferrules would be great, too, if you have extras of those. Thanks!

Don’t regret having extras. Allows a do over when and if needed in the future.

Cheapskate.
Not as much as about being cheap (though that is a factor), but why have 50 of something I’ll never end up using all of?

I love going to the small hardware store and buying the four screws or bolts with matching nuts and washers that I need for a small project instead of buying a box of 50 bolts, 50 nuts and 50 washers. Sure, I’ll pay more per unit buying in small quantities but then I don’t have to store and organize yet more stuff that just collects as junk. Waste of resources on all accounts. At least in my use case.

Buy them, use what you need, ship the rest over to me , I'll make good use of them ?
I did find a 10 pack that passes my test of “not too many of”, but if instead I end up with one of those kits with dozens, I send some your way. ?

Back