diy solar

diy solar

You're Going To Hell!

I'll forgive him because it's an interesting thing to do if you're drag racing.
Electric cars have extreme torque and are very fast !

I think they would kick my 67 Chevelle SS - 489 Big Block Chevy-Tremec 5 speed TKX- S60 Strange 3:73 rear badly !

1641963786857.jpeg

We had a 67 Malibu, automatic, 327, landau roof and an AM radio. It was cool back then. Today yours is SUPER COOL.

Looks like your engine is somewhere besides under the hood?

edit: I almost forgot the humor, tried drag racing down the blvd one time. Some gal in a Delta 88 (I think) left rubber dust all over my windshield.

Last edited:
I'll forgive him because it's an interesting thing to do if you're drag racing.
Electric cars have extreme torque and are very fast !

I think they would kick my 67 Chevelle SS - 489 Big Block Chevy-Tremec 5 speed TKX- S60 Strange 3:73 rear badly !

Thank you for the detailed picture revealing security previsions.
I now know exactly where to drill a hole in the door so I can use a stick to flip the 2x4 security bar out of place.
And the GPS coordinates in meta data were perfect.

Last edited:
Yes, but I bet yours sounds better!

No doubt the EV's are fast. The but lope of a cammed V8 is just awesome.
I suppose it is in the ears of the beholder. I will take the quiet stealth mode any day.
My days of hot rodding a gasser are long in the past. I don't miss it anymore. If I had one again it would be OEM stock.

Yes, but I bet yours sounds better!

No doubt the EV's are fast. The but lope of a cammed V8 is just awesome.
Pfft…
Electric cars can SOUND like anything ya wants… the Mercedes’ SLK ev came out with a sound system that thumps v12 thunder, v8 thunder, inline6 klatta, and jet turbine roar…

I ought to unmothball my 68Camaro doorslammer Mickey Mouse zoodbosh 396 small block… and install a crazy EV setup in it…

I prefer the banshee wail of an over-square 12 cylinder.

Back