diy solar

diy solar

One cell going over voltage

I'm pretty shocked they just let you keep them... you paid for 6 but got 10 batteries? They must have some crazy margins.
I must admit I was surprised when they didn’t request the returns, but in fairness to the Pytes technical guys they did their utmost to rectify the issue. The whole process of data retrieval and several types of firmware and software updates took several weeks, from the time I contacted them with the problem and when I received the replacement batteries was four weeks, so they treated me right and did the best thing in the situation by replacing each of the problem batteries, so thanks Pytes.

so they treated me right and did the best thing in the situation by replacing each of the problem batteries, so thanks Pytes.
I had heard similar stories and that was one reason I chose Pytes. I had to go with an external enclosure so I chose the newer V5 version. Another reason was the seamless integration with my SolArk.

Who did you purchase from?
I tried to buy from Ian at Watts247 and he was very helpful. Since the V5 was a newly released item he was not getting any stock until too late for my schedule. I ordered from NAZ who I had also done business with in the past. The freight shipping was fast and as I mentioned in my build thread I got the external enclosure installed and finalled a few weeks ago.

I tried to buy from Ian at Watts247 and he was very helpful. Since the V5 was a newly released item he was not getting any stock until too late for my schedule. I ordered from NAZ who I had also done business with in the past. The freight shipping was fast and as I mentioned in my build thread I got the external enclosure installed and finalled a few weeks ago.
I have nothing but good things to say about NAZ. I've built two systems sourced thru them a 12k and 15k sol ark. Different racking, #of panels and layouts. From design layout, engineering prints to follow ups, nothing but praise. Iam about to test out Watts247 for a S.A./raspberry pi package

Back