diy solar

diy solar

Growatt 4000UE/5000UE/6000UE maximum power limited by software

Brazsik

Dear all,

lot of times the maximum power is only limited by the firmware settings in an inverter series. For example at the Growatt MIC Serie from 600-2000, it quite well known in German forums and here as well (https://diysolarforum.com/threads/c...s-rated-output-power.60674/page-2#post-868952), detailed steps can be found easily, how to write in a register and change the model and so the maximum output)

I am using a Growatt 4000UE, and as a technology euthanistic, I discovered that the maximum power is might just limited by software only here too.

From service manual:
1714279058340.png

I read out register 6 (or 7, sometimes the starting register is shifted by one) , and at me that gave the result 40000, which is logical.

I have the assumption that with this register one can limit from software side the maximum power of the inverter. I would like to check this theory.

Can somebody do a readout of register 6 - 7 on a Growatt 3000UE / 5000UE / 6000UE / etc?

I can write a short guide if needed. Simplest way would be using over the Growatt web control.

Regards,
Brazsik

Last edited:
Back