Code of Conduct
- Advertising is not allowed. Affiliate links, self promotion, spam etc, will result in a permanent ban and your ip address will be listed. It is ok to post basic links to products you like, but if we find that you are a shill, you will be banned. The only exception to this rule is the "corporate section" where advertising and self promotion (but no affiliate links) is allowed.
- Posts should stay on topic. If you post your favorite music video or a political rant on a thread about batteries, it will be deleted.
- Be civil. If multiple members complain about disruptive behavior of a member, they will be banned. Be respectful to others, and treat others how you would like to be treated.
- Do not post copyright infringing material.
- If you post a thread in the wrong category, it will be moved.
- If your post is not well thought out (a string of random words) or completely off the topic of this forum, it will be deleted.
- If you are a corporate entity, you must state your affiliation in your username/custom title section of your profile. Corporate profiles are allowed to post wherever they please, but posting advertisements is only allowed in the "corporate section" forum. This section will allow you to post new product announcement and deals. Check it out.
- If someone proceves you to be "wrong" about something, accept it and move on. We are all adults, and we are here to help each other and learn. If someone proves that something you said was wrong, say "Wow! Thank you for teaching me this new information" and move on.
- If you do not know the answer to someones question, do not reply to a thread. Responding to every thread with more questions, or trying to answer something that you do not 100% understand, can be misleading for beginners. If you wish to help, and you can help, do it. If not, let someone else respond.
- If someone has answered a thread's question, give them a "like" and move on. Having 10 different people post the same answer in a thread, fills it with redundant information. If you see a good answer, give them a like, and move on.
- 1 profile per person. There is no reason to have multiples, and our system will flag it based on ip address.
Legal Terms of Service
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.
This Service is only available to users who are at least 13 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.
All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.