diy solar

diy solar

12/24/38/48V maintainer?

wpns

Solar Joules are catch and release
I've been given six new-ish 6V lead-acid golf cart batteries, and I'd like to float charge them till I have a use for them, probably as 12V banks for other projects.

Is there a float charger or maintainer that'll work for 12/24/36/48V golf cart battery packs? I have a couple of boost converters, but I think I overdid the current and blew the input fuses, so I need to revisit my charging process, but in an ideal world there's something off-the-shelf for not a lot of money that's just for float-charging random LA battery packs. Even a 1A CC supply with a 60V maximum voltage would be fine...

Thanks!

I've been given six new-ish 6V lead-acid golf cart batteries, and I'd like to float charge them till I have a use for them, probably as 12V banks for other projects.

Is there a float charger or maintainer that'll work for 12/24/36/48V golf cart battery packs? I have a couple of boost converters, but I think I overdid the current and blew the input fuses, so I need to revisit my charging process, but in an ideal world there's something off-the-shelf for not a lot of money that's just for float-charging random LA battery packs. Even a 1A CC supply with a 60V maximum voltage would be fine...

Thanks!
I think I'm going to order https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B18MM1YZ and give that a try. A bit more expensive than I'd like, but then I still remember when the metric for power supplies was a buck a watt. 8*)

diy solar

diy solar
Back