diy solar

diy solar

320 AH cells?

MIKEY-W

I found these "320 AH" cells on Amazon. I didn't know 320 AH cells were even available. and I never have heard of "SOULBEAM". I wonder if they are just 300AH misrepresented as 320 AH. there are no reviews. Has anyone tried these?

I found these "320 AH" cells on Amazon. I didn't know 320 AH cells were even available. and I never have heard of "SOULBEAM". I wonder if they are just 300AH misrepresented as 320 AH. there are no reviews. Has anyone tried these?

More than a few manufacturers offer 314/320ah (I've been told by multiple manufacturers that 314s and 320s are the same cells) cells these days, CATL, CALB, EVE, REPT, Sunwoda, and many more. Some are even available to purchase on the general market. I know that the EVE, REPT and CATL ones are.

I would not trust a random Amazon listing however. Most of the companies that offer the cells do not get them from the manufacturers directly to begin with. Most of them are factory seconds or worse. An Amazon listing that refuses to list the actual cell manufacturer while also showing an incorrect picture is certainly not to be trusted. The picture shown in the listing is for Battero Tech manufactured 280ah cells. Battero Tech does actually make a 314ah and 324ah cell but they look different. I wouldn't make any specific recommendations on where to buy. I can say that most of the stores that sell EVE 314ah cells with the new double screw terminals are direct from factory cells. They may be the only 314ah cells that are not factory seconds on the market for the standard consumer.

diy solar

diy solar
Back