diy solar

diy solar

6000ex inverter program 14

Yes, I am trying set a low SOC cut off . According to the manual those parameters are set when you choose EG4 for battery type. This inverter has never accepted that setting, been using the user setting as for battery type. Which works fine , but I want to limit the battery discharge to 10% SOC or whatever is recommended. Thank you for any suggestions

The cable that came with the inverter, pretty sure I have the right end connected to the battery ????
Have you tried reversing the cable? It will only work one way. Also, what are the switch settings on the three batteries?

I can try switching the cable again, one end has a tag on it ( 6” from the end ) don’t know if that’s the battery or inverter end . I believe I tried switching it when I only had one battery, made no difference. The primary battery has the dp switch’s in the correct positions, others are different, as per manual………would changing one of the other batteries to primary????? Or just adding another variable?

I can try switching the cable again, one end has a tag on it ( 6” from the end )
If I remember correctly the tag tells you which end is which. As long as the first battery is set to zero (I think), it should work. Assume you have the correct cables running between the batteries.

If I remember correctly the tag tells you which end is which. As long as the first battery is set to zero (I think), it should work. Assume you have the correct cables running between the batteries.
My cable has a tag at the battery end.

Attachments

• IMG_0593.jpeg
    IMG_0593.jpeg
    241.5 KB · Views: 3

diy solar

diy solar
Back