diy solar

diy solar

Bill Gates biggest gift

D71

Solar Wizard
Bill Gates biggest gift to humans. ChatGpt is also hosted on Windows. The ultimate time waster. I dread working with this crap. Almost as bad as typing on phone keyboard and reviewing post. Again the ultimate time waster.
When this screen in attachment comes up you don’t know if it’s seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks or what. Gotcha. Why I don’t use this crap. Working with it for someone else atm.
I have to wonder what OS does Gates use?

Attachments

• 51191E5D-DE4A-458A-9813-62C0D44837E1.png
    51191E5D-DE4A-458A-9813-62C0D44837E1.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 9
vaccin--Sorry, I mean.-- Updates are not always the best solution. Up to windows 8.1 I used to disable windows update and run them manually once or twice a year when I felt I could invest the time. I hate win10 and above and I'm not counting on them.
I have a notebook with win10. I could not make the GPU run on windows 8.1 so I had to go back to win10. I deliberately installed an earlier release that I modified to remove windows update. I know many people will think of me as a monster that does not care about security. I understand.

I use both the notebook and desktop for gaming, mostly. I don't want my time to be managed by m$ by ANY means.
Microsoft should be held accountable for productivity metrics of some sort. They don't care if you loose money. The way the world is turnin to "WILDCARD as a service" is getting me a bit angry. You no longer "own" what you've paid for, and can't decide for yourself what to do with it.
I'm noticing that linux+proton is getting better and better. I currently think that I won't be switching to a newer windows. If I ever upgrade/replace my setup, I will try gaming with linux. I KNOW I will suffer and not everything will work but I dislike windows more and more each day.

You're not alone... Regards!

NwGh4f1.jpeg

vaccin--Sorry, I mean.-- Updates are not always the best solution. Up to windows 8.1 I used to disable windows update and run them manually once or twice a year when I felt I could invest the time. I hate win10 and above and I'm not counting on them.
I have a notebook with win10. I could not make the GPU run on windows 8.1 so I had to go back to win10. I deliberately installed an earlier release that I modified to remove windows update. I know many people will think of me as a monster that does not care about security. I understand.

I use both the notebook and desktop for gaming, mostly. I don't want my time to be managed by m$ by ANY means.
Microsoft should be held accountable for productivity metrics of some sort. They don't care if you loose money. The way the world is turnin to "WILDCARD as a service" is getting me a bit angry. You no longer "own" what you've paid for, and can't decide for yourself what to do with it.
I'm noticing that linux+proton is getting better and better. I currently think that I won't be switching to a newer windows. If I ever upgrade/replace my setup, I will try gaming with linux. I KNOW I will suffer and not everything will work but I dislike windows more and more each day.

You're not alone... Regards!
I swapped to apple but after Steve Jobs died it went down hill ... now it is constant update after update. Not as bad as microsoft but it will get there. The software engineers want to keep their jobs.... and updates allow it. Apple Mac os was very kin to linux.

I currently have Microsoft on a separate hard drive.... the Windows version 3.11 was my last good version of windows and have tried all of them and found them to degrade each new version. The windows 95 was basically something the mac ppl already had. A friend of mine worked with netscape navigator browser to basically do with windows 3.11 - what windows 95 did.

Mint is a version of Linux that like ..... there are many now. I have used Linux for a while .... the language is different from older dos. Lot of memorization needed for commands. I really like the raspberry 400 too. Just hdmi to a big screen.
I purchased one of the first versions they released of the RPI 400:

Good software...... hobby .... keeps an old mind active.... you can play old games on it..... nintendo and such. I am not much of a gamer. Did like original doom and Duke Nukem which were fun. Old games but graphics we enjoy so much were created from and for computer gaming. It allowed 3d modeling used it engineering. Nintendo breath of wild on 1080p is fantastic for graphics.

thanks for comment.

Back