diy solar

diy solar

Cheap LiFePO4 from BLS

LLL

Tried to order 16 pieces of 3.2V 150Ah cells from BLS at AliExpress (source recommended on mobile-solarpower.com).

They responded that my order was flagged for security. They demanded I send them pictures of my driver licence, credit card, and credit card statement.

This sounds more like an identity theft scam than legitimate business.

Has anyone done business with this source?

You are your first line for personal security. I personally would not do that but thats me. Than again I won't let a company swipe my drivers license when standing in front of them.

Tried to order 16 pieces of 3.2V 150Ah cells from BLS at AliExpress (source recommended on mobile-solarpower.com).

They responded that my order was flagged for security. They demanded I send them pictures of my driver licence, credit card, and credit card statement.

This sounds more like an identity theft scam than legitimate business.

Has anyone done business with this source?

I am from Portugal. I bought 16pcs 150Ah batteries from this BLS for my RV. So far, it has performed well. I am planning to build my next day's system. Alibaba's review is very complicated. It seems that this has nothing to do with the seller. I hope it will help you.

Initially, I couldn't tell if security flag was something done by BLS or AliExpress.

After a couple days fiddling around, AliExpress finally approved my purchase. They accepted the documentation I was willing to provide.

It was AliExpress, not BLS that was the problem. Never got any explanation of why I was security flagged.

Now, I just have to wait 4-6 weeks for the batteries to arrive so I can get started with my camper electrification.

Good to see that the capacity test meets advertised spec.

New to the forum. I commented on Will's latest video about these batteries before I knew about the discussion here or that BLS was recommended by him before. I bought a few of those cells to test since I'm planning a 30kWh+ battery system for my off-grid house. They seem to hold up very well and if they remain available these will be my first choice for building the system next spring/summer. Take this as anecdotal evidence of course.

which one you have ordered ? 150Ah ? is the dmc Code scrached off ? was the terminal scrached (used) ?

thx. i truly think 120Ah cells (like the one Will ordered) are degraded used cells ... and 150Ah or 200Ah cells are new cells maybe unqualified (less capacity)

If there's a security issue, it would be the credit card company that contacts you.

Sadly prices for these cells have gone up dramatically. Has Seems like they don't have much inventory of 150 to 200 AH cells.

I ordered these also, and went through AliExpress identity check - its routine, don't worry. Give them the photos of what they ask and they will clear you to use your card.

diy solar

diy solar
Back