diy solar

diy solar

Current Connected - happy buyer

andrew-d

A quick message of appreciation for Current Connected. I placed an order for a Chargeverter from them, and they called me to verify that I was a real human being and the order wasn’t fraud. It must have looked very suspicious: a Canadian IP address, shipping to a package forwarder in New York, with a credit card billing address in another state entirely.

Despite all that, I confirmed it was me, and then had a lovely conversation with Dexter about e-commerce and batteries here in Ontario, and the order shipped out pretty much immediately after the call was done.

A+ experience, would buy again ✅

I also want to commend Current Connected. I just ordered 2 x 6000XP’s and 4 X Ruixu batteries. I had a question on shipping costs, so I made a phone call and got my question answered quickly. I happily placed my order and everything shipped either that day or first thing next morning! Thanx @HighTechLab.

I also want to commend Current Connected. I just ordered 2 x 6000XP’s and 4 X Ruixu batteries. I had a question on shipping costs, so I made a phone call and got my question answered quickly. I happily placed my order and everything shipped either that day or first thing next morning! Thanx @HighTechLab.
It was funny that you were DMing me here on the forum and then I went downstairs and discovered one of our techs was already on the phone with you. The new guys on our team are getting good quick. Kudos to them!

Back