diy solar

diy solar

Edited: False alert.

AshleyL

Solar Enthusiast
*Use google translate or ChatGPT to translate it, but pictures speak for itself?*

The link to the news.
Amy Peng from Shenzhen Qishou Technology Limited just messaged me this.
Now I am very worried.

Update:
Thanks god my cell batches are in nearby containers which was not caught in the fire.
Apparently all nearby containers in the area were opened up for inspection following the incident.
My packages were detained, opened up for inspection and was released from customs few day ago.

Last edited:
*Use google translate or ChatGPT to translate it, but pictures speak for itself?*

The link to the news.
Amy Peng from Shenzhen Qishou Technology Limited just messaged me this.
Now I am very worried.

Update:
Thanks god my cell batches are in nearby containers which was not caught in the fire.
Apparently all nearby containers in the area were opened up for inspection following the incident.
My packages were detained, opened up for inspection and was released from customs few day ago.

Luckily it wasn't. Just confirmed with Amy. I just hope my good will reach me safely and sound.... 😅
If It was , that would be one hell of a weird feeling lol.
Im sure you felt it.

I hope your batteries arrive unharmed and eager for life. (not in a explosive sort of way) :)

If It was , that would be one hell of a weird feeling lol.
Im sure you felt it.

I hope your batteries arrive unharmed and eager for life. (not in a explosive sort of way) :)
More like having an heart attack.

Except according to Amy, the freight forwarder demanding additional RMB 400 for delivery since the consignment is released late by custom. I don't have issue with paying it, not sure how, but probably with price increase via alibaba trade assurance "request modification".

n addition, firefighters from Port Klang, Sungai Pinang, Sri Andalas and Shah Alam fire stations also supported and participated in the firefighting operation. The fire department did not rule out the possibility that the fire was caused by the spontaneous combustion of lithium batteries.

"We have received information that the lithium batteries contain copper powder . We believe that the lithium batteries in the container started the fire and then spread to other containers," Fire Department chief Wan Razaleigh said in a telephone interview.

According to Malaysian media reports on the 10th, Port Klang West confirmed that a fire broke out in the container yard of its port a few days ago. The relevant units are still investigating the cause of the fire and confirming the affected containers. The affected container shipping companies or container operators will be notified in due course.

"Fortunately, the incident did not cause any casualties and no port equipment was damaged. " Sihanoukville added that the terminal's operations were not disrupted after the accident and the fire only involved part of the large container yard at Sihanoukville.

The shipping company was fined US$30,000

Recently, shipping companies have issued announcements one after another, imposing heavy penalties on those who conceal dangerous goods. Wan Hai Lines issued an announcement to reiterate the important notice on concealing/omitted/misreported cargo.

In the notice, Wanhai reiterated that if dangerous goods are concealed, underreported, or inconsistent with the actual goods, once discovered, Party A must pay a penalty of USD30,000/UNIT and fees such as container damage, overtime fees during detention, terminal fees, and related processing fees of local customs , as well as bear all risks, responsibilities and all loss compensation costs arising from any safety accidents.

If the goods concealed, omitted or misreported are non-dangerous goods, Party A shall pay a penalty of USD20,000/UNIT and bear all risks, responsibilities and all losses and compensation expenses arising therefrom. In addition to the above penalty, Party A will also reserve the right to claim compensation from the responsible party and pursue its legal liability.

n addition, firefighters from Port Klang, Sungai Pinang, Sri Andalas and Shah Alam fire stations also supported and participated in the firefighting operation. The fire department did not rule out the possibility that the fire was caused by the spontaneous combustion of lithium batteries.

"We have received information that the lithium batteries contain copper powder . We believe that the lithium batteries in the container started the fire and then spread to other containers," Fire Department chief Wan Razaleigh said in a telephone interview.

According to Malaysian media reports on the 10th, Port Klang West confirmed that a fire broke out in the container yard of its port a few days ago. The relevant units are still investigating the cause of the fire and confirming the affected containers. The affected container shipping companies or container operators will be notified in due course.

"Fortunately, the incident did not cause any casualties and no port equipment was damaged. " Sihanoukville added that the terminal's operations were not disrupted after the accident and the fire only involved part of the large container yard at Sihanoukville.

The shipping company was fined US$30,000

Recently, shipping companies have issued announcements one after another, imposing heavy penalties on those who conceal dangerous goods. Wan Hai Lines issued an announcement to reiterate the important notice on concealing/omitted/misreported cargo.

In the notice, Wanhai reiterated that if dangerous goods are concealed, underreported, or inconsistent with the actual goods, once discovered, Party A must pay a penalty of USD30,000/UNIT and fees such as container damage, overtime fees during detention, terminal fees, and related processing fees of local customs , as well as bear all risks, responsibilities and all loss compensation costs arising from any safety accidents.

If the goods concealed, omitted or misreported are non-dangerous goods, Party A shall pay a penalty of USD20,000/UNIT and bear all risks, responsibilities and all losses and compensation expenses arising therefrom. In addition to the above penalty, Party A will also reserve the right to claim compensation from the responsible party and pursue its legal liability.
Well, I requested Amy to declare the goods as lithium battery and pay all the resulting duty/import taxes + extra special packaging. Which might explain why my good was released from custom?

diy solar

diy solar
Back