diy solar

diy solar

EG4 18kpv Wifi-module "Cloud Icon" LED continuously flashing (Dongle offline)

thetubernoober

Went to log on into my device monitor today and it said offline. Gave the inverter and dongle a look over and I'm seeing the "wifi" light solid green but the "cloud icon" flashing green and the "INV" icon isn't illuminated at all. I've tried resetting my router to see if that was the issue to no avail. Also tried unplugging the dongle a few times but no luck either. Local connect works but information on the device manager will not populate.

Anyone ever had this issue or know a resolution to it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240131_192158_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240131_192158_Gallery.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240131_192247_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20240131_192247_Video Player.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I was troubleshooting this for hours today. Just saw on a social media post that there was an issue on the EG4 monitoring side. Is anyone aware of a status page or anything we can subscribe to for outages?

Have the 6000xp and as of now its still offline.
Mine came online only minutes ago. I'd say give it another 30 minutes and if nothing then unplug and replug your dongle (following your user manual's procedure). I believe some dongles the inverter may need to be off before removing.

I was troubleshooting this for hours today. Just saw on a social media post that there was an issue on the EG4 monitoring side. Is anyone aware of a status page or anything we can subscribe to for outages?
Same. Spent a few hours trying to diagnose. Would really help to have a status page.

Yeah I have the same Issue where I don't get the INV to light up. No word from Signature Solar on this... kind of gave up already getting the data logs from the monitor app. Might just get Solar assistant.

Last edited:
Yeah I have the same Issue where I the INV lights up. No from word Signature Solar on this... kind of gave up already. Getting the data logs from the monitor app. Might just get Solar assistant.
I have been dealing with SS about this today. We tried a few different things without any luck. Last thing i was told is they have to reach out to the research team

Yeah I have the same Issue where I don't get the INV to light up. No from word Signature Solar on this... kind of gave up already. Getting the data logs from the monitor app. Might just get Solar assistant.
I have been dealing with SS about this today. We tried a few different things without any luck. Last thing i was told is they have to reach out to the research team
I'm so sorry you guys are having issues with these. We have got the team working on getting answers for this and I assure you, they will be reaching back out to you ASAP!

Back