diy solar

diy solar

GrenerPower 100ah mini but different case to LiTime/PowerQueen

New mini by DJLBERMPW

Dimensions are like LiTime but not as tall (if you believe the Amz dimensions)

Since this seems to be smaller than any other mini yet to market, we await confirmation that this isn't simply a typo in the listing.
Saw that only $10 more than the big boy. Tempted to get two to go with my four Redodo minis.

I ordered an eco worthy 24V 100Ah "mini", curious how it compares to my Redodo 12V 100Ah minis.Screenshot_20240213_153335_Gallery.jpg

A weight of less that 38lb should be expected as the case can be much lighter. Hope it delivers what you need. Regarding size I don't see the vertical dimensions, but it looks too tall to compete with your Redodo minis

A weight of less that 38lb should be expected as the case can be much lighter. Hope it delivers what you need. Regarding size I don't see the vertical dimensions, but it looks too tall to compete with your Redodo minis
The Redodo are about 21 lbs but I'm guessing the 24V is still using prismatics versus pouch cells so would explain the 44lbs.

New models with low-temperature charging protection will appear in the future. The battery can be installed sideways, but not upside down.

Back