diy solar

diy solar

Has anyone tried these LiFePO4 batteries for $650? 12.8V 100Ah (1280Wh, 100A rate)?

Hello! I'm building a mobile bar in a 1958 canned ham camper. I need be able to run approximately 700Ah during 6 hour-long events (like weddings/parties). Wondering if anyone has tried these batteries? Decent savings compared to Battle Born, but looks like can only run 4 of these max in series...
Are you sure 700Ah is sufficient? 10KWh seems low for a wedding level event... what are you powering?

I have a spreadsheet...but basically lighting (12v pucks and some 120v fixtures), a 12v fridge/bottle cooler, couple of LED light strips, a Lindr kegerator, 12v water pump, Maxxair fan, electric jack, and hopefully enough to power a blender for occasional use by the bartenders if needed. I originally calculated a 6-8hr event needed over 1200Ah, so I’ve dialed that down to 4-6hr event. I’ll plan to tell the client that my mobile bar can run for “x” amount of hours on batteries, then after that they will need to rent/provide a generator or a household extension cord. I’ll add solar in year or so, can’t afford it right now. Thanks for any help you can provide!

diy solar

diy solar
Back