diy solar

diy solar

I love my solar

Today its 86 degrees here in Post Oregon. My 3.65kw of panels have been running a 12k mini split, 5k window A/C two 50” TVs, Xbox, satellite system, Starlink, 20cf refrigerator, 7cf refrigerator, 5cf chest freezer and a box fan.

pretty impressive if I say so. And I’m buying 10 more panels next week.
Yep me too, 101 degrees, running 2 mini split units, 2 fridges, 1 freezer, 2 tvs, ceiling fans and lights. Life is good.

Had a couple of hundred degree days back to back. Ended up running the generator for a few hours to top off the batteries. 3.65kw of panels can’t quite keep up running everything 24hours.

Today Solar-electri.com was running a sale. I ended up ordering another Victron 250/60 controller. Also 10 more of the same panels that I already have from CED Greantech. May have to buy a hot tub next.

Had a couple of hundred degree days back to back. Ended up running the generator for a few hours to top off the batteries. 3.65kw of panels can’t quite keep up running everything 24hours.

Today Solar-electri.com was running a sale. I ended up ordering another Victron 250/60 controller. Also 10 more of the same panels that I already have from CED Greantech. May have to buy a hot tub next.
What batteries are you using with your system ?

May i recommend a genuine 400 gallon solar/propane hippy hot tub?

Attachments

• cabin 11.jpg
    cabin 11.jpg
    491.9 KB · Views: 38
Today its 86 degrees here in Post Oregon. My 3.65kw of panels have been running a 12k mini split, 5k window A/C two 50” TVs, Xbox, satellite system, Starlink, 20cf refrigerator, 7cf refrigerator, 5cf chest freezer and a box fan.

pretty impressive if I say so. And I’m buying 10 more panels next week.
Nice! I live on the East coast now but spent 16 years in Oregon. Post is in the middle of nowhere... I love that place. Would be a great place for solar.

Nice! I live on the East coast now but spent 16 years in Oregon. Post is in the middle of nowhere... I love that place. Would be a great place for solar.
Yea I think we have a population of 38. But unfortunately more and more people are moving here. From my place I can see another home being built about a mile down the mountain from me.

diy solar

diy solar
Back