diy solar

diy solar

I LUUUUUUUVS me a good splosion!!!!!! (an oldie but a goodie)

Jennifer

... no Ma'm, I'm not telling you to stay back because I'm a power tripping cop....

Check out the roof penetrations and subsequent fires... Never underestimate the power of a good fold fashioned Oxy/Acetylene tank storage area bbq... whew... I must critique however, can ya'all please start storing your tanks neck down, it makes for so much better liftoff and trajectory.

Reactions: D71
Those of us who live in/near Vegas remember this popper in Henderson, in an area that is now COVERED in retail, malls and businesses yet looks like we're in remote NE Nevada so recently ago...... kabooooom... ummm boys, the DOE test range is a bit further north up 95...... and NO (hands on hips) that's not my Tesla module storage shed, it's @dougbert 's :)

This one's another good reminder to stay off the bottle.... look at them pop off and how quickly that trucks engine area is vaporized.

Nothing says "Time to leave the area" quite like a 4' Oxy bottle soaring over 4 lanes of traffic like a paper airplane.

I won't link the Beirut explosion because everyone's probably seen it a hundred times, but I think its fair to say that one is the all time reigning king of explosions so far.

I don't think even Pepcon was that big... a close 2nd place?

I won't link the Beirut explosion because everyone's probably seen it a hundred times, but I think its fair to say that one is the all time reigning king of explosions so far.

I don't think even Pepcon was that big... a close 2nd place?
Yea that was pretty epic.. some of those ones popping off on mainland china a few years back were pretty close as well but the B shoreline was world class, an E ticket ride for sure.

Back