diy solar

diy solar

Intersolar EU: Any new releases/products?

ddxv

It's midway through intersolar but I don't really have any way of following the news. Any good coverage of it?

I'm looking forward to hearing if there are any new products or releases.

So far I've seen this:

Aiko presents ABC solar module with world record efficiency of 25.2% at Intersolar​

The Chinese back contact module maker said its new products rely on the company’s all-back-contact (ABC) cell technology and feature a temperature coefficient of -0.26% per C.

Perovskite Breakthrough

GCL says perovskite solar module passes silicon degradation tests​

At Intersolar Europe, the Chinese manufacturer said the perovskite-silicon tandem module would cost 50% of a crystalline silicon module that costs $0.15 per W, meaning $0.075 per W.

I'm looking forward to hearing if there are any new products or releases

I went to both Intersolar Europe and the battery show Europe. Mostly to see batteries but also looked at a little inverter and solar things.

Some highlights

Great Power battery provided info on their new Home 2 line of large cylindrical cells that were announced. A full line of 33mm, 40mm and 46mm full tab cells for residential uses

REPT showed off their new 587ah and 628ah ESS cells. They are no where near available though, nor are their 345ah 71173207 format cells.

EVE was showing off new residential ESS storage cells. Such as the LF50L a new long cycle life version of the LF50F. The MB56 628ah cell was again shown off but not available yet. EVE also showed off LMFP EV focused cells.

Narada was showing off their new 690ah and 340ah cells with no release dates.

Lishen was showing of a bunch of new ESS and Automotive division products. 325ah ESS cells and LMFP automotive cells

A bunch of various manufacturers were showing off sodium ion cells. They ranged from disappointing to not good in my opinion. Still no charging them in cold weather and low energy density. 160-240ah in the format of 280-340ah LFP cells.

BAK was showing off their upcoming LMFP ESS cells. 280ah like LFP but 1004wh vs 896wh due to the higher cell voltage. Still a ways off though

Samsung showed off their new Primx prismatic batteries, I found them all disappointing and a long ways off. Mostly they are NCM or LCO

Svolt was showing off their new ESS blade cells, a bunch of sizes all the way up to 770ah. Biggest available is still the 325ah right now.

Many other manufacturers were there showing off their 314/320ah ESS cells. Cornex, CosMX, Sunwoda, Battero Tech, XDLE, Shoto and more.

In the inverter world the only thing I noted was that DEYE has EU 3P LV inverters all the way up to 20kw now. A few other manufacturers said we might see US 3P LV models soon

As for solar panels. Oxford PV was there with their trial production perovskite on silicon panels. A full production line is being worked on and may be open in 2 years. Longi said at least 5 years for their Tandem PV cells.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have. I have a few pictures but not many.

diy solar

diy solar
Back