diy solar

diy solar

Inverter Opinions /Experiences with 2000-watt Magnum Dimensions CSW2012-HMWX

Rocksnsalt

Solar Enthusiast
any experiences / comments re this inverter?
I am considering picking up a slightly used one for possible use in my Sprinter van.

2000-watt Magnum Dimensions CSW2012-HMWX​

thanks

Attachments

• 74D1BBD0-EC1D-441E-9B90-395D65F26F93.jpeg
    74D1BBD0-EC1D-441E-9B90-395D65F26F93.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
I have a Magnum MS2812 and I like it just fine. It looks a bunch different from this one (like a whole different series), but in general I think Magnum makes reputable equipment, as they've been in the RV space for a long time now.

Mine's never given me a lick of trouble.

You could watch for some You Tube reviews on this model you're considering...

I have a Magnum MS2812 and I like it just fine. It looks a bunch different from this one (like a whole different series), but in general I think Magnum makes reputable equipment, as they've been in the RV space for a long time now.

Thanks, yeah it seems hard to find the exact model. Guess I need to research what the differences are between models. This came out of a Winnebago Revel Sprinter, apparantly a fair number of Revel owners completely redo/upgrade the electric system in them.

The one the OP is asking about is just an inverter why it's small. Where as yours or mine is a inverter/ charger and much larger. ;)

diy solar

diy solar
Back