diy solar

diy solar

Jita 200 amp battery with 200 amp bms

Kcdaniels

Just thought I would post about my experience with the company called "Jita"

I ordered my first 200 amp from Jita about eight months ago and used it in my rv with a Victron 2000va inverter with 800 watts of solar..
Battery seemed to charge fast and worked very well...I decided to buy another 200 amp about 6 weeks ago to add to the first battery for 400amp hour 12 volt bank...then found they had a price drop and a $50 coupon so I bought my 3rd 200 amp Jita ...when it was delivered last week the name is different now called JavaEnegy ? And the battery is no longer green color it is now more of a black and redish color...
All specs are the same as far as I can tell...
. Over all very happy with the batteries
I emailed the "Jita" about the difference in the battery that was sent...
The response was the "Java" battery was sent by mistake by the shipping company ?....And was told not to parallel or use this battery with the "Jita" batteries...
Gave two options ...one... return the "Java" battery or two...A slight discount on the "Java" battery and keep it...

I returned the "Java" battery and the company sent the new "Jita" battery as soon as Fedx scanned the returned battery..
Also the Jita team did a refund $$$ do to the mix up and delay....
They were fast to answer my emails and it was good English lol...easy to understand....

My wife and I run a small mom and pop business and it is easy when things are going great but what defines our business is how we respond when things go wrong ! And this company responded just as I would have..
Just my experience... Yours could be different?

Back