diy solar

diy solar

Kamala

Bob B

Emperor Of Solar
This thread should be fun whether Kamala is the Dem's pick or not .... They wanted a DEI pick, now they are stuck with her.

With Biden and her most ppl want to know who has really been behind the curtain ruining the show. They are puppets.

Guy with tiny pecker goes into whore house. Kamala is there and they go to room. She looks at his tiny pecker laughs and says who are you going to please with that tiny thing? He says “myself now take this $5 and do your job.”

Remember that time during run off debates she accused Joe Biden of being a rapist and all kinds of bad things? Then she jumped at chance to be his VP pick. She took her $5 and did her job. Swallowed those previous words and condemnation. Political whore.

I don't know aren't you supposed to be over retirement age in the USA to be a politician in a significant position of power lol..

Reactions: D71
He's in charge of his campaign and agenda.

The others are not and perform the same role as winners of a pageant and are directed to what to do and what to say by those who are actually running things.
I'll grant you no one ever put words in trumps mouth for him
This all comes out on its own lol

I'll grant you no one ever put words in trumps mouth for him
This all comes out on its own lol

It doesn't surprise me that you identify with Biden.

Edit: Nevermind, you're canadian and your opinion doesn't matter. 🤣

Last edited:
It doesn't surprise me that you identify with Biden.

Edit: Nevermind, you're canadian and your opinion doesn't matter. 🤣
Good recovery lol
No I self identify as a late middle age suburban husband father, and Invite you to join my struggle session against the old people that should know when to retire before they have to forced out..

Good recovery lol
No I self identify as a late middle age suburban husband father, and Invite you to join my struggle session against the old people that should know when to retire before they have to forced out..

I know that's what you identify as. It's called being "in the closet".

Dems are all pretending they are for Kamala right now ..... I think it's more likely they are going to use here to burn thru the campaign fund money by bashing Trump for the next month .... and then do another bait and switch move at the convention.

diy solar

diy solar
Back