diy solar

diy solar

Las Vegas Solar Electrician Needed.

Kunani

New here! Watched Will's videos and am preparing to buy an 18k, battery, and Aptos bifacials from Signature Solar. (Yes I followed Wills links!)

I need two things for now:

1. Referral to a Las Vegas local electrician to do all the scary electrical stuff right. Installing the 18k and Battery on the interior garage wall next to my main panel area, as well as the wiring required to get my panel lines from backyard to garage.

2. Referral to a company here that can build a custom solar patio to mount these panels on in my backyard. The rough size of this would be 32' x 16ish feet. I want to fit 20 of these panels in a horizontal grid.

Any help or pointers to the right resources would be really appreciated!

sounds expensive! but, i gotta give you props for signing up on a forum to do research first that's gonna be helpful! so far i'm in the planning stage. i picked a big inverter because i have devices that draw a lot of power to start up. some folks measure how much electricity they use a build a system based on that. personally i think more is better.

sounds expensive! but, i gotta give you props for signing up on a forum to do research first that's gonna be helpful! so far i'm in the planning stage. i picked a big inverter because i have devices that draw a lot of power to start up. some folks measure how much electricity they use a build a system based on that. personally i think more is better.
It's going to end up costing about as much as the Tesla quote I got for my roof. Problem is my 2 story home roof is horrible for solar, only able to fit 15 panels and not ideal direction. Good news is we are redoing our backyard completely and building a new patio anyway, so hopefully I can take advantage of the tax credits to reduce the cost of the structure since it's being built to hold my panels.

Here is my current cart. Any recommendations on this combination of hardware is appreciated. I need an electrician who can do the EG4 / Panel / bits in the garage as well as 2 new 240 outlets outside for a Swimspa and the Mini Split unit here in Las Vegas. Any recommendations on local electricians?

1719328587735.png

diy solar

diy solar
Back