diy solar

diy solar

Lead Crystal Solar Battery

TheGriz

More Power Scottie!!!
Good morning folks. Let's hope all are continuing to be COVID-19 responsible.

I just got an unsolicited quote for Lead Crystal Battery. I am new to this and am looking for feedback. Quickly googling and watching a couple youtube vids, I see the technology has been around since WWII, but don't see it being talked about/actively marketed currently. Any insight...the good, the bad, the ugly.

Thanks and look forward to you feedback.
M

1585833708206.png

These are just a variation of AGM batteries. The technology is much older than WWII. Most of the same drawbacks and advantages of AGM. Sure, they can be run below 50% DOD, but what 12v device is going to run on less than 6v?

These are just a variation of AGM batteries. The technology is much older than WWII. Most of the same drawbacks and advantages of AGM. Sure, they can be run below 50% DOD, but what 12v device is going to run on less than 6v?
Thank you Sir. Appreciate your insight (y)

What would you like to know about these? I'm pretty sure I can answer anything about these. We've tested dozens

What would you like to know about these? I'm pretty sure I can answer anything about these. We've tested dozens
What are your thoughts on Lead Crystal (planned setup: 2V 800 AH x 24 = 48V, 38K bank), for solar storage. No heavy drainers except for few hours of 5kw load at night. Are lead crystal batteries "good" or is there no comparing when it comes to LiFePo4? Thank you

diy solar

diy solar
Back