diy solar

diy solar

Pleasant Surprise on Xuba (China) Shipping Times!

TheGriz

More Power Scottie!!!
I ordered my four 280Ah cells from Xuba (with Amy's support), on 16 Mar. As of this morning, those cells made the trip across the Pacific and arrived in Carson, CA. They are schedule to arrive at my residence in Pennsylvania by Mar 30. That's a VERY quick two weeks door-to-door. Keeping my fingers crossed that the trip cross-country is as expeditious.

Thats nice, im waiting also for mine, how much cells?, wich BMS with them?

Spend all my savings and got 16x280AH for about 2900USD with express shipping :), and 200USD more for the Daly's BMS's. Around here we have constant power surges so i really need a good backup. If they last decades should be worth it. :)

Spend all my savings and got 16x280AH for about 2900USD with express shipping :), and 200USD more for the Daly's BMS's. Around here we have constant power surges so i really need a good backup. If they last decades should be worth it. :)
Nice...that will provide you a sizable reserve!!!

They're here!!!! Fifteen days from date of order from Xuba to northeast PA. Quite happy about that, especially in this world's crazy state. Did a quick voltage check, and only 3 millivolts delta between four cells...3.323, 3.325, 3.325, 3.326. One very small nick on wrapper of one cell on upper corner, but other than that very well packaged and looking good. Tip of the hat to Xuba and Amy for quality cells, good price $583, and quick shipping.

Attachments

• 280Ah Battery Cells.jpg
    280Ah Battery Cells.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 7
They're here!!!! Fifteen days from date of order from Xuba to northeast PA. Quite happy about that, especially in this world's crazy state. Did a quick voltage check, and only 3 millivolts delta between four cells...3.323, 3.325, 3.325, 3.326. One very small nick on wrapper of one cell on upper corner, but other than that very well packaged and looking good. Tip of the hat to Xuba and Amy for quality cells, good price $583, and quick shipping.
I'm guessing you did air freight for your shipping. I am getting ready to place an order as well.

I used the default shipping...whatever that was. I didn't specify shipping method when placing order. The shipping amount was $253 to northeast Pennsylvania. Good luck with your order.

diy solar

diy solar
Back