diy solar

diy solar

Political & Election Humor (Tell a Joke, not a statement)

svetz

Works in theory! Practice? That's something else
I'm not sure if I actually live in the Conch Republic or not, some say you have to actually live in Key West. But it
sometimes seems that way and Key West has the single largest population in the county; so many candidates
come from there even though they semi-seceded from the union.

Anyway, I was going through the candidates and was seriously annoyed at how hard it was to find their stance
on anything. Only about two candidates responded to the Ballotpedia questionnaire (which is how desperate
I was), and one of them definitely shouldn't have.... to the question "Please list below 3 key messages of your
campaign." They responded:
1659635403304.png
  • With God and the people for America!
  • We can do it…together we are America!
  • Wake up America…The Homeland awaits us!
This person did not get my vote. But, they did make me laugh.

Last edited:
One person's sanity is another's lunacy. The USA is so polarized that I don't foresee that we're ever going back to a situation where the majority are satisfied with the current crop of elected officials.

One person's sanity is another's lunacy. The USA is so polarized that I don't foresee that we're ever going back to a situation where the majority are satisfied with the current crop of elected officials.
Dominoes don’t stack themselves. Who lotta synched information operations/psyops occurring in the last few years. Probably much longer but it’s now fairly apparent.

Keep in mind this is the humor forum, so make a joke (and please don't name any parties or candidates (no matter how funny they are ; -).

Examples:
  • Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
  • I don't approve of political jokes...I've seen too many of them get elected.
  • My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.

Congressman should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we can identify their corporate sponsors.

How did we know communism was doomed from the beginning?
All the red flags.

A frightened man goes to the secret police and says, “My talking parrot disappeared.”

“Why did you come here? Go to the regular police.”

“I will. I’m just here to tell you that I disagree with whatever that parrot is going to say.”

Q. How can you tell when a politician is lying?
A. When their lips are moving.

"Follow the money" tells you all you need to know.

"Know your place you plebe. Your opinion doesn't count."

"Rules for thee and not for me."

And I have to wonder why celebrities actually think their opinion counts more than everyone else's. Maybe it's their fanbase that props them up. [shrug]

And the only thing that's set in stone, is unavoidable, are death and taxes. :giggle:

What’s a horse’s primary concern when voting?​

A stable economy.

Back