diy solar

diy solar

SEPLOS setting

lukaszo

Hello, I searched the forum for a similar topic but couldn't find anything. I have a question for SEPLOS BMS users and GROWATT SPF-5000-ES inverters. Do you think the settings I saved to the battery are correct? How to set the inverter to work properly with BMS SEPLOS?

I add the screen for BMS setting's thanks for any answer.

IMG_0021.png
IMG_0022.png

Did you get to the bottom of this and do you use the PC software v2.1.9?

Hello, I searched the forum for a similar topic but couldn't find anything. I have a question for SEPLOS BMS users and GROWATT SPF-5000-ES inverters. Do you think the settings I saved to the battery are correct? How to set the inverter to work properly with BMS SEPLOS?

I add the screen for BMS setting's thanks for any answer.

View attachment 159105
View attachment 159106
Hi, Having an issue where im not sure the BMS is communicating correctly and not sure if I have messed with some settings.

Does anyone have any pictures of all the parameters from the PC ?

Also @lukaszo How did you get on with the spf5000 and the seplos bms etc ?

My Seplos has no BT so I only used the PC version. It works like a charm with the Growatt inverter by choosing the pylon CAN protocol and L52 on the inverter. I did made the communication cable myself, by just using the 2 middle wires on the RJ45 on each side.
On the SPF inverter you will know that it is communicating after setting L52 on parameter 36 because it will beep non-stop if it isn't ?

As for the settings in the BMS, well the software totally sucks but for communication that's not important. The battery settings depend on the battery you have, which cells and how many.

Back