diy solar

diy solar

Should I connect this EK-24S4EB balancer to my Gobel DIY battery box?

caesarv

My Gobel DIY battery box kit arrived with an EK-24S4EB 'Flying Super Capacitors Balancing' board even though I did not order a balancer. Of course, there are no instructions, and I cannot find much information about it. It does seem to have Bluetooth capability.
The16 MB30 cells for the box (also from Gobel) all read exactly 3.264V, so they are perfectly balanced for now. The BMS is the Pace PC200.
Should I use this balancer...or any balancer for that matter? Some people seem to think a balancer may do more harm than good. This battery box will eventually be connected to an EG4 18Kpv Hybrid Inverter.

Yes, you might as well as install that balancer and use it. That one is controllable smart active balancer 4A, select Lifepo4 profile and modify the start balance parameter to 3.45V and stop balance to 3.40V.

Yes, you might as well as install that balancer and use it. That one is controllable smart active balancer 4A, select Lifepo4 profile and modify the start balance parameter to 3.45V and stop balance to 3.40V.
So I finally connected the balancer and went to set the parameters, but they were already set to what you suggested. Not sure if those are the defaults or if Gobel preset it to those values before shipping it to me. Thanks

diy solar

diy solar
Back