diy solar

diy solar

Shout Out for SolarWorld LLC YouTube Channel

iSwannie

Now that's WATT I am Talking About!
I wanted to give Mark Millet owner of Youtube Channel SolarWorld LLC in the area of Fort Worth / Dallas metroplex a shout out for getting my 10kw Solar / Battery system more up to code. He did a fantastic job and was reasonable on the labor and materials.

Thanks Mark for your continued support of installing Solar and Battery systems out there in this fast growing Solar World ?.

Coal Swann

Last edited:
Don't be fooled by the positive Youtube Channel SolarWorld LLC videos. Mark Millet damaged my four EG4 inverters by drilling 2" holes in the back of them to hide the wiring causing metal shavings to short the inverter circuitry and void the warranty with Signature Solar when they saw the damage. Signature Solar sent me the pictures below showing the metal shavings that damaged the circuit boards. Mark also hooked the wires up wrong and created a huge cloud of smoke in my garage when he flipped it on the first time. This damaged one of the PV input circuit boards on one inverter. Rather than honestly admitting he damaged the circuitry on PV1, he moved the PV input cables to PV2 on that inverter and tried to hide the issue. He also used too thin of wire on the connections between the transfer switch and the main electrical box. Eventually, after weeks of him ignoring me, he did pay to replace one inverter (which was an admission of his negligence) but he never installed it. He walked away from the unfinished job, stopped communicating, and ultimately breached our agreement. I had to replace the other three inverters and have another electrician finish the job and fix his errors. Look at his BBB profile. He has left multiple people hanging and did not bother responding to their complaints. If you don't want to take the BBB data or my word for it, contact Signature Solar and ask them if they recommend Mark Millett. They were wrapped up in the middle of this mess, saw the damage Mark had done, and saw how poorly Mark treated me. Signature Solar was amazing in helping me, but SolarWorld, LLC was horrible! If you are looking for an installer, stay away from SolarWorld, LLC in the Dallas area. The owner - Mark Millett - damaged my four inverters and walked away. What kind of person does that?

Attachments

• Millet 6.5 pic.1.jpg
    Millet 6.5 pic.1.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Millet 6.5 pic.2.jpg
    Millet 6.5 pic.2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Millet 6.5 pic.3.jpg
    Millet 6.5 pic.3.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Millet 6.5 pic.4.jpg
    Millet 6.5 pic.4.jpg