diy solar

diy solar

[SOLD] SolarEdge SEAUTO-TX-5000 Transformer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Off-Gridder

I used this for about a year while I attempted to make a SolArk 12K function for my needs on the ranch to run my shop equipment. The SolarEdge did its job to balance out the 2 legs better but unfortunately it wasn’t enough to keep the SolArk from shutting down when I would turn on a motor or try to MIG weld. I pulled the SolArk and went back to a Schneider XW and no problems running everything in the shop.

Asking $225 plus whatever the shipping cost is to get it to you. I use Pirate Ship and running a few different zip codes and shipping UPS from my location in south central Colorado, to the Front Range area in CO is in the $20 range, to the east coast is in the high $30 range. I can get an exact price if you give me your zip code.

I realize this is my 1st post on the forum which may give some concern. I can assure you I'm a real person (and a stand-up guy :)). Happy to have a discussion on the phone to help dispel any concerns.

Note that I'm also selling a brand new Morningstar Tristar MPPT 600V Charge Controller in a separate thread.

2024-06-03-123459_002.jpeg

2024-06-03-123459_003.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

diy solar

diy solar
Back