diy solar

diy solar

Supplement with Solar Generator?

cgi2099

Hey all, I can't seem to find what I am looking for and don't know if it exists.

I am looking for a device that gives me the ability to supplement directly from an EcoFlow Delta Pro 3 that is charged via solar? I know this wouldn't be a huge help but would be great to use while my camper is just sitting.

Ideally I am looking for something that would go between my main 220a panel and grid power. That gives me the ability to supplement power from the Ecoflow when its charge is above a certain percentage.

Probably not the way this is suppose to be done, but would be easier than wiring in a transfer panel and moving circuits to that panel.

i'm assuming you are talking about not letting the energy the delta 3 is gathering from its solar panels not go to waste? another interpretation of 'supplement power from the Ecoflow' is what i'm doing by using a solar generator as the 'grid' input into my victron.

since you have a delta 3 are you able to use it as an transformer? can you plug it into a 120 VAC outlet and use to output 240 VAC?

i'm assuming you are talking about not letting the energy the delta 3 is gathering from its solar panels not go to waste? another interpretation of 'supplement power from the Ecoflow' is what i'm doing by using a solar generator as the 'grid' input into my victron.

since you have a delta 3 are you able to use it as an transformer? can you plug it into a 120 VAC outlet and use to output 240 VAC?
Yes this seems to work, I'm not sure if it is limited though.

Yes supplement would be what I am looking for I believe

Is there a way to supplement without a AIO they way I'm wanting?
You can put the Eco flow output onto a critical loads panel. I think it's got grid pass through ability that you can select either to discharge the battery or pass through from the app but there's no way to do it automatically I believe, you would have to manually select when you wanted to switch off of the grid for a few hours

You can put the Eco flow output onto a critical loads panel. I think it's got grid pass through ability that you can select either to discharge the battery or pass through from the app but there's no way to do it automatically I believe, you would have to manually select when you wanted to switch off of the grid for a few hours
Dang, that is what I am trying to avoid, is installing another panel.

diy solar

diy solar
Back