diy solar

diy solar

They're Here...Three 100 watt PV panels!!!

TheGriz

More Power Scottie!!!
Second time is a charm. After the horror story of being defrauded out of $253 last order (finally getting all of it back after 2 months of fighting with first vendor AliExpress is getting money back to me), this vendor delivered in spades. Three 100 watt semi-flexible panels were delivered today from an excellent vendor. 13 days from placing order to delivery (UPS) to my door in Pennsylvania for $205 or $68/panel. And producing 98% of VOC even in late 5pm sun...very happy camper. I didn't yet remove protective film in pic.

These are last components of the Flux Capacitor...GOOD BYE 2020!!! ?????

20200810_170948_resized.jpg20200810_171047_resized.jpg

Last edited:
To avoid problem in the future try ordering from AltE store they are in the US and trustworthy.I have ordered from them many times. Sometimes they even have the best prices.

Several asking on vendor info. Here is info on vendor and my order if you are interested. JUST BE AWARE...they were shipped EXW, which means you are responsible for all duty/tariff costs and shipping issues. IMPORTANT...I kept my order UNDER $200 which is what I was told was the threshold for tariff...excluding shipping. I ordered three panels at $50 each with $55 shipping. I was not assessed any additional fees by customs nor had any issues with shipping. Shipped UPS and I had in 13 days after placing order...very fast with excellent tracking information. Juicly Lee was the POC at vendor/Alibaba.com that I dealt with and she was excellent. If you do order and deal with Juicly, mention DIYSolarForum for similar/same deal. BTW...I get nothing out this. Just trying to set up similar deals for forum members. Note these are 36 cell panels, not 32 cell panels.

pv1.JPGpv2.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you. This will provide a more mobile/portable option than the other panels I have been looking at. (And will probably still get for home and farm use).

Yay glad you got all of that worked out and you have the panels. Good that they are working great to which is an added bonus. What Charge Controller are you using?

diy solar

diy solar
Back