diy solar

diy solar

Victron to release 3 phase inverter RACK MOUNTABLE

Jennifer

Buy your shares in rack mount batteries now boys and girls!!!! Just announced, you heard it here first, no more wiring up 3 separate inverters to get 3 phase, Victrons next big gift is a 3 phase in 1 case inverter AND it’s going to be rack mountable… Guy just let the cat out of the bag on @Glenn Morrison ‘s channel….., great show tonight @Glenn Morrison

Nope, not 48VDC….. 500-800 volts…. (With MPPT) Woooooo hooooo we’re in the big leagues now boys. Here’s your chance to use those full Model 3 packs,…. “1 flash and you’re ash!!!” Hahahaah love it @Glenn Morrison ?

Listen close, see if you catch Guys tease about the upcoming possible release of a hydro/pelton wheel? OMG!!!! ?

Where do I send my money?

Jen

Last edited:
i'm more excited about the possibility of skipping a cabin battery in a ev camper van, that is assuming they make a small split-phase unit which can handle the voltage of an EV. an easy, non warranty voiding, way to charge the EV batteries directly, yes please!

i'm more excited about the possibility of skipping a cabin battery in a ev camper van, that is assuming they make a small split-phase unit which can handle the voltage of an EV. an easy, non warranty voiding, way to charge the EV batteries directly, yes please!
I'm sorry, I have no idea what this even is saying or it's relevance, but thanks for sharing (I think). Can you elaborate on what you are saying? :unsure:

I think (always dangerous) @rustythorn is saying that many EV’s are running 800V now.

Something that could be used to charge and consume that 800V would be dreamy. Both for an EV camper-van and the home.

No need to buck/boost voltage and/or convert to AC back and forth would add efficiency.

And, Node Red open standard possibilities ahead !

Last edited:

diy solar

diy solar
Back