diy solar

diy solar

Warning HankzorBMS Store

Delphinus

Because some of you deal with this shop I order from them an JK BMS in November from the warehouse in Poland that advertise 7 days delivery and the order never left the warehouse, I contact them several times and they keep delaying response and finally told me that I have to track the order, that was not possible because didn't left origin, I request refund several times and they never did it until the max time from aliexpress pass and allow to open an dispute and aliexpress told me that I will receive a refund.

1670427438082.png

1670428332029.png

Because I need the BMS and couldn't wait for the dispute be able to start and I assumed that warehouse lost the order I bought 2 more BMS from them at November 27 that also advertise 7 days delivery, today after 10 days one of the order is still at the warehouse and the other in Germany for one week.

1670427959576.png

1670427973120.png

Do you guys are also having problems or had with them in the past? They are using and giving a bad name to aliexpress and probably after this I will consider if I'm going to buy there again.

Attachments

• 1670427432934.png
    1670427432934.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 1670427822748.png
    1670427822748.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 1670427833202.png
    1670427833202.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 3
Update:

Order 1 - HankzorBMS Store refuse to do the refund of the first order I had to open a dispute and aliexpress will refund.

1670781693838.png

Order 2 - Still in warehouse, after the double of time for delivery, DHL tracking doesn't work.

Order 3 - Receive it 2 days ago and everything looks OK.

Received 1/3 of what I paid, and lost a project for a client because order didn't arrive and HankzorBMS Store lost the opportunity of selling 60 bms.

Update 2 - Orders arrived none of them with the advertised shipping date, fastest one took 2x, one 2,5 and the last one 4x more, and all 3 with different shipping, one from Germany, another from China and then Poland and last directly from china, all where made from same warehouse PL and two were in the same date with minutes of difference in order.

Good part receive all 3, still have to test them.

Bad part no support from HankzorBMS Store, all the messages were do our job contact DHL even when we know that item is in transit from China and DHL has no record, no refund from HankzorBMS Store, file dispute and Alibaba will do that. Until now no refund from Alibaba!

For the new ones like me, we are dealing with a different culture, the goal is make money no mather what, I understand that sellers have a boss and need make a living but also we do, our money came from our hard work not doing this.

I received 2 JK BMS 2A 4S. Both from Poland warehouse. Both with issues. Got a refund for both from AliExpress after jk did not respond to any request. I'm now also on jk store blacklist. It's unbelievable that one can business like this..

In my case the BMS are working fine, and the first I order aliexpress refund it and at the end it arrived about 2 week after the number 2 and 3, so I got one for free but cost me a lot since it was for a project for a client and I lost the deal because I didn't had prototype to show.

The only issue I have is the SOC that is always incorrect and one of the BMS put about 15 more cycles over the other battery and both have the same capacity and are charged and discharged in parallel, and that 1 has a different firmware and there is no way to upgrade it.

So to know the capacity I installed a victron smart shunt that will be my reference.

Didn't knew that the shop has a black list :rolleyes:

One GPS port broken no com possible. And the other one not able to turn on/off with switch after a few days connected to cells.

Is it a bad idea? I don't know I see they sell many so perhaps just bad luck. As I want to use the battery in my RV where I'm also sleeping i prefer to have a brand that ship working items.

Rest of parts i use are all Victron and blue sea, the difference between quality just looking at the installation is so big.

My search for reasonable priced and good quality continues. I will not be using JK as I'm not able to buy from them. Perhaps that is also a better decision in my case.

Overall, just the way it's packed, the instructions, the communication ( no communication) its remarkable how they can run a successful business.

Last edited:
You have said enough, I will stick with JBD. There is a reason why overkill solar, sfk, and ao lithium are all using them. The active balancing is nice but not nice enough to stop issues like this.

I also saw a video where Andy blew up a fet while testing, the BMS should have stopped before letting itself die like this.

Thanks, sorry for your issues but you saved me from problems; I was pretty much set on the JK 16s.

Back