diy solar

diy solar

Weize 12v lifepo4 100ah any good? $219

73powerstroke

Solar Enthusiast
No idea if these are pouch cell or what but says sold by shipped by amazon. These deals have been popping up. I ordered 2 of the chins earlier today. Same deal shipped and sold by amazon themselves.
I would rather a 24v battery all in one case but these are nice prices w amazon convenient shipping no 3rd party

Limited-time deal: Weize 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 Lithium Battery, Built-in Smart BMS, Low Temperature Protection Group 31 Deep Cycle Battery for Trolling Motor, RV, Solar, Marine, Camping and Off Grid Applications https://a.co/d/ipiHoXi

Will initially said yes. Then he said not really:

At the lower price, the quality has likely gotten worse.
So probably like the chins. Prismatic to pouch cells probably.
I noticed my amazon chins now say "shipped with vendors own carrier "
Just like these ones here they both say they're sold by Amazon and shipped by Amazon so it's kind of strange that they would have that wording in the shipping in order I mean shouldn't it just say shipped by Amazon? So if it's actually not then these are probably actually not as wellScreenshot_20240725_163652_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Just look at the amazon review pictures.... looks like cylindrical cells.
There's even cheaper batteries on amazon or ebay that have better build quality... heck even the DJLBERMPW brand has better build quality... Prismatic cells with good BMS and cells that are actually balanced properly...

Just look at the amazon review pictures.... looks like cylindrical cells.
There's even cheaper batteries on amazon or ebay that have better build quality... heck even the DJLBERMPW brand has better build quality... Prismatic cells with good BMS and cells that are actually balanced properly...
I personally will not buy 3rd party shipping. The point of amazon and prime to me is the shipping convenience. Outside of that i have seen many $159 100ah lifepo4 batteries that could be ok. I personally havent ordered the weize ones. I did order the chins . Not sure which is better or if it will even matter in the long run.
Im replacing Walmart deep cycle batteries that cost $89 each and dont last so if i get 5 years out of some cheap lifepo4 battery im happy. I do have a ampere time /li time 24v 100ah lifepo4 battery a year now. I like it lot however no low temp protection.
Again for me its all about the amazon fulfillment.

diy solar

diy solar
Back