diy solar

diy solar

What Are Some Potential Threats If China Completely Dominates The Renewable Solar Energy Industry?

Leo Breydon

A Learner Of Solar/Photovoltaic Industry
I just found a hilarious blog post that says China now is dominating the solar energy industry with the competition of Europe, and to be honest, I am in a neutral state; but, I am quite curious about what will happen if China does dominate the renewable solar energy industry, any ideas, guys?

I just found a hilarious blog post that says China now is dominating the solar energy industry with the competition of Europe, and to be honest, I am in a neutral state; but, I am quite curious about what will happen if China does dominate the renewable solar energy industry, any ideas, guys?
You have the location as United States. But you’re promoting your website that’s in China?

I’m not too concerned about China “ solar energy industry.”

Maybe a bit concerned about China buying up so much land, farming, and industry in the United States.

Ex. Buying some of the the largest hog farming in USA.

Smithfield Foods, Inc., is a pork producer and food-processing company. Now owned by WH Group, a Chinese multinational meat and food processing company, businesses include hog raising, consumer meat products, flavoring products, and logistics.

Small farm operations are being absorbed and controlled or put out of business.

You have the location as United States. But you’re promoting your website that’s in China?

I’m not too concerned about China “ solar energy industry.”

Maybe a bit concerned about China buying up so much land, farming, and industry in the United States.

Ex. Buying some of the the largest hog farming in USA.

Smithfield Foods, Inc., is a pork producer and food-processing company. Now owned by WH Group, a Chinese multinational meat and food processing company, businesses include hog raising, consumer meat products, flavoring products, and logistics.

Small farm operations are being absorbed and controlled or put out of business.
Well, right now, what I am doing is just a part time job, and according to what you say, well, I could not agree more, and I have the feeling that China now is dominating the world from every aspect of our lives....I am not a racist, but I also do not appreciate what they do. Cause the world needs different voices and opinions.

Back