diy solar

diy solar

Why is everyone ignoring Vivek Ramasamy, clearly the best candidate.

EastFalcon

Shocking how fellow republicans are not acknowledging this guy. Sharp, self funded, not under the control of a super pac, and is a minority so the wokies already disarmed with the usual racial bs they use to get there point across.

Pharmaswamy can not be trusted (can any politician be trusted? clearly no)
Watch what they DO, not what they say! And they certainly know WHAT to say!

Shocking how fellow republicans are not acknowledging this guy. Sharp, self funded, not under the control of a super pac, and is a minority so the wokies already disarmed with the usual racial bs they use to get there point across.
I've posted about him several times on other threads ..... In more recent posts I have shortened him to Swamy .... Oh, and if you aren't familiar with aenyc's posts .... He hates all politicians.

I think Swamy is helping get the word out and sees a lot of things more clearly than most. There are a LOT of Rhinos in the primaries and most of the America first candidates are backing Trump.

This is why BTW

"
Expect More of This for More of That
The Republican hard-line House Freedom Caucus won’t accomplish anything because there is not enough of them and they are not even united on what they want.
Some want funding for Israel but that is conveniently lumped with funding for Ukraine which they generally don’t want.
H.R.2 is a nonstarter. As a result, there will be some Republican holdouts who will not vote for whatever Speaker Mike Johnson concocts with Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer.
If any bill passes in the House, it will be with Democrat support. The Freedom Caucus will howl.
The only question is how big this final boondoggle is."

"House Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries issued a statement in support of the new agreement.
"It will also allow us to keep the investments for hardworking American families secured by the legislative achievements of President Biden and Congressional Democrats," the pair said. "Finally, we have made clear to Speaker Mike Johnson that Democrats will not support including poison pill policy changes in any of the twelve appropriations bills put before the Congress."

They are NOT working for the people
Still like the new speaker? LOL

I think it was Ramaswamy that sued the WEF to take him off their website. I’d venture to say Vivek could out talk Obama to whom had gift of speaking too. Trump was always talking code to insiders with mouth full of marbles at times. That is exact reason Trump was not liked by some ppl on the right. Vivek has claimed to be a Nationalist which means USA 1st. Of course that is what got Trump elected or selected In 2016 and 2020. Technically Trump is not eligible to run in 2024 because he Won 2020. ??

watch the heads spin on that one.

I think it was Ramaswamy that sued the WEF to take him off their website. I’d venture to say Vivek could out talk Obama to whom had gift of speaking too. Trump was always talking code to insiders with mouth full of marbles at times. That is exact reason Trump was not liked by some ppl on the right. Vivek has claimed to be a Nationalist which means USA 1st. Of course that is what got Trump elected or selected In 2016 and 2020. Technically Trump is not eligible to run in 2024 because he Won 2020. ??

watch the heads spin on that one.
Maybe they'll admit it and let him be President for the last month or so. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: D71
You people keep falling for the same hopium
You have to research on how Pharmaswamy made his fortune. Go ahead and research on your own.
Does a guy with high moral character do things like he did?
Or you honestly think its possible to get to that level of power (pres candidate) without playing by the globalist book?
LOL

You have to research on how Pharmaswamy made his fortune. Go ahead and research on your own.
Or you honestly think its possible to get to that level of power (pres candidate) without playing by the globalist book?
LOL
The only thing I'm enjoying is how he is getting so much truth to people who otherwise wouldn't hear it. I don't think he has much chance of becoming president ... at least not this time.

I'd also like to hear his side of that story ..... wish we had someone in the press knowledgeable enough to ask the right questions .... Maybe Tucker will interview him.

Last edited:
LOL
Reported Teddy Roosevelt got bought - played them…. “but didn’t stay bought”. He did a lot of good things. I think Teddy Roosevelt was maybe best President we have had in our history. He was reported as a Rough Rider in Cuba. ?

I think so many ppl voting for Trump scared the crap out of the Elite. Not that they were afraid of Trump as much as they are afraid of the Deplorable not going along with them. These ppl picture us as just insignificant slaves.
Slave owners have always feared slave revolts. Haiti was the last best example for my memory.

The Elite would probably nuke us to keep power.

EastFalcon brought up Nikki Haley and she is their push jmho. ??? swamp republican I can’t stand her.

Reported Teddy Roosevelt got bought - played them…. “but didn’t stay bought”. He did a lot of good things. I think Teddy Roosevelt was maybe best President we have had in our history. He was reported as a Rough Rider in Cuba. ?

I think so many ppl voting for Trump scared the crap out of the Elite. Not that they were afraid of Trump as much as they are afraid of the Deplorable not going along with them. These ppl picture us as just insignificant slaves.
Slave owners have always feared slave revolts. Haiti was the last best example for my memory.

The Elite would probably nuke us to keep power.

EastFalcon brought up Nikki Haley and she is their push jmho. ??? swamp republican I can’t stand her.

I am sorry to be that guy, but i am completely disillusioned by the political process. It has been bought and paid for for the last 100 years, and probably way earlier. It is infinitely easier for the oligarchy to buy and control the political process with all the new technology.

I am sorry to be that guy, but i am completely disillusioned by the political process. It has been bought and paid for for the last 100 years, and probably way earlier. It is infinitely easier for the oligarchy to buy and control the political process with all the new technology.
I understand ….. Teddy Roosevelt was president around 100+ years ago…corruption was reported then too. Sometimes they break free. Usually the powers be will pop a bullet in them if get froggy. They shot Teddy Roosevelt while he was giving a speech … the shooter was taken down Roosevelt reportedly finished speech than went to doctor. If true he was a Rough Rider. ? Lot of politician Stories like that turn out to be lies. ?

I think he lost that election.

He says nearly all the right things to me. A few things I don't agree with, which i can't iterate ATM. Will he actually do them? Will the deep state take him out?Anybodies guess.
Some things about him that bother me:
He claims he has never been political, but the video of young him and Pete buttgig at an Obama event says different.

Compilations of quips and phases taken verbatim from Obama say he isn't as independent of a thinker as he claims.

Back