diy solar

diy solar

2 Big Battery LiFePO4 Packs for Sale

garetjax

I have two of these wheeled packs for sale - sadly need to move for work so can't setup my solar project. I have never used them or tested them.

I also have a brand new Growwatt 3000w 48V with wifi module that I was going to use with it and "Renogy 4Pcs 270 Watt 24 Volt Solar Panel 1080W for Off-Grid On-Grid Large Solar System, Residential Commercial House Cabin Sheds Rooftop, Multi-Panel Solar Arrays" still in the pallet I received from Amazon.

I'm in Mooresville, NC. Looking for Best Offer for any of them - I prefer not to have to move them.

Thanks

Im close to asheville. What size packs. I'm setting up a 24v system. Would like around 400ah or more. Can i get some pics.

I moved to Richmond VA. They are these https://bigbattery.com/product/24v-lifepo4-power-wall/
Electrical Specifications

Nominal Voltage: 24V

Nominal Capacity: 3kWh

Max Charge Voltage: 30V (each cell voltage should be less than 3.75V)

End of Discharge Voltage: 20V (each cell voltage should be more than 2V)

Maximum Continuous Charge Current: 130A @ 25℃

Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 130A @ 25℃

Configuration: 8S

Chemistry: LiFePO4

BMS: 130A

Anderson Quick Connect: SB175

Breaker: 125A

Price for both? When did you purchase batteries? I was about to place order for raw cells from China but if you have those for good price i may buy them. How much if i bought the inverter also? Could you meet me halfway?

Im very interested in the batteries. Not so much the inverter since i will probably stay with 24v for now and need inverter charger.

Hi - sorry someone local just bought the lot - batteries, panels, and inverter.

Thanks

Back