diy solar

diy solar

24/7 Grid-Tide Solar System (Planning)

Torsten the Crow

Hi Solar-Friends,
I‘m new to this Forum and want to get some inside Information.
Not sure if my Problem is as Hard as i think it is.

due to German Restriktionen i can only have 600w Grid tied and there are only some Micro inverters which fullfill the restrictions with Special certificates.
what i Plan:
Micro inverter: seeyes evt300 (https://volxpower.de/Dokumente/Produktdokumente/Wechselrichter/Envertech/EVT300 User Manual.pdf)
Battery Charger: Tracer-BN Series (https://www.epsolarpv.com/upload/cert/file/2003/Tracer-BN-SMS-EL-V1.2.pdf)
Battery: LiIon 18650

First Question is this possible?
Solar cell - BN - Battery - evt300

Probbably i will have More questions,
Thank you in advance
Torsten

Hi Solar-Friends,
I‘m new to this Forum and want to get some inside Information.
Not sure if my Problem is as Hard as i think it is.

due to German Restriktionen i can only have 600w Grid tied and there are only some Micro inverters which fullfill the restrictions with Special certificates.
what i Plan:
Micro inverter: seeyes evt300 (https://volxpower.de/Dokumente/Produktdokumente/Wechselrichter/Envertech/EVT300 User Manual.pdf)
Battery Charger: Tracer-BN Series (https://www.epsolarpv.com/upload/cert/file/2003/Tracer-BN-SMS-EL-V1.2.pdf)
Battery: LiIon 18650

First Question is this possible?
Solar cell - BN - Battery - evt300

Probbably i will have More questions,
Thank you in advance
Torsten
Have you considered a off-grid assist system? Where I live they have way too many restrictions on solar. But you can have a grid assist which is a manual transfer switch going to off-grid solar power. You back up the energy in your battery Bank and if it gets too much be your system or you don't have enough Sun you can always switch those back to the grid until your battery recharges

Could be a Way but do not have enough backround on this Kind of System.
First i Would like to find the unavoidable Flaw in the System which is Grid tied.
Thank you for the feedback

Do they have manually transfer switch there, it the same as hooking up a generator. This is the system I used to run my three bedroom house . I'm lucky if I do 80 kilowatts Off the Grid a month . 20200522_200018.jpg20200520_133117.jpg

Understood,
Thing is i did not want to put to much Money in Right now.
Something like Start easy.
Easy way would be to have 600w Micro inverter with 600-700w Solar put to the Grid. This will reduce Power bill, and Costs like 1k€. But im restricted to some Special builds. (Micro inverter + Panels)
but this restricts the Solar Power supply to Sunny times.

if on the other Hand i have a dc Power Bank i can also run at Night which could basicly Double (or tripple) the savings without violating the national restrictions.

maybe someone has intel on such a System where i could Place my questions.

Update:
Maybe ist is easier to help if i add a scimatic of my Plan.
If there is something unclear feel Free to ask.
1. red or green wirering possible? Or Both ofc not at the Same Time
1593537129498.jpeg
Thanks

I know here in The United States no micro inverters attach rate to the solar panels they don't go to a charge controller. I'm not sure what your electrical codes are over there so I can't answer that. What I did was grid assist. Where you can choose how much from your house uses a solar through a manual transfer switch to my off-grid solar. Right now I got 8 panels running my whole house 3 bedrooms20200630_132921.jpg

Update:
Maybe ist is easier to help if i add a scimatic of my Plan.
If there is something unclear feel Free to ask.
1. red or green wirering possible? Or Both ofc not at the Same Time
View attachment 16566
Thanks
Hi Torsten how is your plan going ?
I 'm in the same boat wanna start with a 600 W mini system and then expand to 2.4kw but still only deliver 600w to the grid.
(but 24hours a day ).
Seams Nederland has the same 600 watt rule as Deutschland.

Back