diy solar

diy solar

24V Growatt only accepts 48V settings? (SPF 3000TL LVM-24P + wifi)

culty

Hi, I have been running my Growatt SPF 3000TL LVM-24P for a few months now, and while it's not perfect, it does get the job done for the most part. However, one issue I've had since day one with the Wi-Fi dongle is that the Charge Voltage and Float Voltage only allow values in a range of 50V-64V. The settings on the physical device allow for 24v nominal ranges.

As stated above, my Growatt is the 24v model. Is this a bug/limitation within the Shine Phone app? Am I missing a specific configuration somewhere? I'd love to be able to set modify those values via the app if at all possible.IMG_5328.jpg

Curious if anyone has a similar experience with their Growatt + Shinephone app...

Is the value of P10 on the GW display = 2?
Yes! Is there a way to change it? Every time I click the "Enter" button on that setting, it automatically advances to the next setting. ?

Yes! Is there a way to change it? Every time I click the "Enter" button on that setting, it automatically advances to the next setting. ?
That is correct. I have the same 24V GW as yours. P10=2 cannot be changed. I suspect that a 48V model would be factory set to 4 and also not be changeable.

Back