diy solar

diy solar

2x MPP LV6548 Brand New in Box - Idaho

doubleehack

I opened one box to inspect and make sure the parallel cable was included. The other box is unopened. They were purchased through Watts247.com in 2022. We have since moved and using them doesn't make sense anymore.

I am located in Twin Falls, Idaho. Willing to ship if buyer pays for shipping. Asking $1150 each or $2250 for both.

Yeah my total with shipping was about $3k. I was just trying to list cheaper than watts247, just to move them. That website, I have never heard of before. And it's the only thing that they are selling. Looks questionable. Has anyone bought from them before? They charge taxes, so the price is getting closer to $1k, and it won't tell me what shipping prices are. Worst case, I repurpose for another project. Best of luck on selling yours!

It's not really fine print, it's in the item description. And shipping is free, as it says in the description as well.

CurrentConnected is talked about a lot here on the forums, and @HighTechLab is the owner.

It's essentially the same thing the OP is selling. Brand new in box, no warranty, etc. Except a couple hundred cheaper and free shipping

The website is real, we normally have other stuff on it but once word of it spread on this forum it cleared in a matter of days.

The main site is linked in the footer. I'm the owner of Current Connected and host both the savings shack and the main site.

You say the site is real.
But how do we know that you are real?
Ok, ok, I will confirm that you are real.
But wait, how do we know that I am real?
This rabbit hole just keeps getting deeper. lol

The website is real, we normally have other stuff on it but once word of it spread on this forum it cleared in a matter of days.

The main site is linked in the footer. I'm the owner of Current Connected and host both the savings shack and the main site.
It's very real (in reality it's just a bunch of 1s and 0s ?) , shipping is very fast and very free and I'm really irritated I didn't order more of those batteries.
It's also very tempting to order one of those LV6548s to run mini splits, lights, fans, small pumps, etc.

G/l with the sale OP.

Back