diy solar

diy solar

3000EHV-48 and Ruixu Communications?

pinkertonfloyd

So I'm new, and I'm installing a 3000EHV-48 with a Ruixu Rack Battery for my first install
For the life of me I can't get it to communicate. (Always get Error 19).

Using the Pin 1-2 Cable, I've tried all of the protocols (only protocol 4 is documented in my manual as "EG4". But I've tried them.
I also tried using pin 6 on the dips on the Ruixu.

Everything I see online is for the larger 6000, and it's menu is different.

Ideas?
Thanks for any help.

That's what I was afraid of. When I bought the batteries I was planning on using a Victron System. But it was OOS, I figured the EG4 3000 would work since it's basically a MPP variant (which Ruixu supports, but in CAN mode, which it looks like the EG4 doesn't support (look like that unit can only do RS485?). Guess I should of done my homework... I've programmed the voltage (charge/float/cutoff) into the USEr mode for now.
I'm using this as a UPS for a server rack mainly. To last through California Rotating Blackouts.

Correction, Ruixu does support MPP in RS485, misread the chart.
Protocol ID

1 is CAN for Victron/SMA/Studer Inntec/Sofar, and RS465 for Voltronic/RCT/MPP/Alpha.
2 is CAN for Sol-Ark/Solis/Goodwe/Deye/Growatt/SAJ/LUXPOWER/Megarevo/INVT/Sermatec/TBB/MUST/Sunsynk
3 is CAN for Schneider

You can always try to return it and get one of the EG4 batteries so you can have that communication. If you figure out a way to get them to communicate, feel free to reach out and let me know.

diy solar

diy solar
Back