diy solar

diy solar

Advice appreciated for my hybride 24 volt system ?

Kevin_off_grid_tech

Any advice please over my hybride 24 volt system. This consisting of 4x 280 watt sun panels, MPPT 24v hybride inverter/charger, 2x AGM 12volt batteries in series (24v), with a generator and grid connection also possible.
System needs a 24-12 volt converter as all DC led lamps, fans, usb and stereo are 12 volt.
I had an opportunity to buy a good secondhand 12 volt lithium battery and want to add this to this solar system. Charging this (I think) through a suitable AC 230 volt 12v battery charger.
I would really appreciate any positive corrections/alterations/additions to diagram. Parts I have already. Many thanks solar power people.

Attachments

• Total watts bus.png
    Total watts bus.png
    63 KB · Views: 9
  • SunP 2ser2par.png
    SunP 2ser2par.png
    207.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Easun hybride inverter.png
    Easun hybride inverter.png
    140.2 KB · Views: 5
  • SunP.jpeg
    SunP.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 10
  • Diagram 24:12 volts.png
    Diagram 24:12 volts.png
    247 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
1. If it doesn't export it's not a hybrid. It's an off grid AIO.
2. You can buy a DC to DC converter/charger. But the simplest option is a cheap 12v solar charge controller. Just connect the solar input to your 24v battery bank.
Make sure you protect it with the correct size breaker or fuse.

1. If it doesn't export it's not a hybrid. It's an off grid AIO.
2. You can buy a DC to DC converter/charger. But the simplest option is a cheap 12v solar charge controller. Just connect the solar input to your 24v battery bank.
Make sure you protect it with the correct size breaker or fuse.
Thanks for advice, do you mean a 24 -> 12 volt DC to DC charger or 12 -> 12v connected after my converter and connect to outlet of 24 volt batteries? And would the solar charger work better from outlet 24 v battery or 230 volt outlet plug ?

Back