diy solar

diy solar

AGM batteries dead in 2.5yrs?

... and USER set it to that and configure your all in one accordingly
what kind of all in one do you have
Yes, correct, there is 'USER' and I thought that was for custom settings for any of the given battery types.
It's a Conversol 3G-3024-B Inverter/charger, so not sure it can be used with Lithium batteries...

I have seen inconsistent information regarding how effective desulfator chargers are on AGM batteries.
The cheaper ones however all seem to start at 12V for larger capacity batteries (>=225Ah)
The only charger I've found so far that has a repair function at 6V is the NOCO Genius PRO25 or PRO50 but they are nearly the price of a new set of batteries....

ha a voltronic clone. use the same one in a install in france only i use a easun ( still the same ) with lifepo4 battery's works perfectly. no worry. you don't need to change your inverter.
install over there
1 easun vm III ( same as yours )
10 * 320 watt solar
8 * 272 ah lishen lifepo4
2* Jbd Smart Bms 8S 24V 100A ( in parallel )
1* backup generator 4200 watt
this generator is working witht your vmiii
https://www.hbm-machines.com/produc...r-met-4500w-benzinemotor-en-afstandsbediening

and pulling 100 ah + out of lead acid is not that nice of you. for normal lead acid it is 10% of your installed capacity you can pull.
are you located in europe ?

Last edited:
Yeh that's the same inverter you have there, interesting. Mine is from Voltacon, a UK company.

and pulling 100 ah + out of lead acid is not that nice of you. for normal lead acid it is 10% of your installed capacity you can pull.
are you located in europe ?

Not sure what you mean here. The batteries have 225Ah capacity.
The battery manual says max. discharge limited by battery fuse and cable. The fuses are 100A, but it would never reach that. Tipically it's around max. 60A.

maybe i`m wrong but i thout the max continuous discharge rate of lead acid was 0.2 c
max you can pull is 125a 3000w/24v

Back