diy solar

diy solar

Any EU suppliers of Seplos Mason DIY kits?

Jalle19

I've been looking for a supplier that has Seplos Mason 280 DIY kits in the EU, but so far I've come up empty. I want to avoid ordering directly from Seplos due to my bad experience with them (https://diysolarforum.com/threads/seplos-sent-the-wrong-mason-unit-mediation-stranded.75480/) and the fact that shipping from China has gotten more expensive and slower recently due to ships not using the Suez canal.

I e-mailed Fogstar in the UK but for some reason they don't ship to Finland (maybe not to the whole EU, I don't know).

I contacted Docan on Alibaba but I haven't gotten a reply yet.

Is there anyone else I should contact? QSO/Qishou looks too shady, I don't want a rebranded box.

Docan responded that they don't have Seplos Mason in the EU stock, but they do have their Apexium re-branded kits.

Apex boxes are still seplos BMS 2.0. I would suggest moving to that BMS and getting and the neey 4 amp balancer.

Had a good experience with Deligreen (through Alibaba) recently, they had European stock and arrived very quickly and newest version of 280L case (3.0 Y). Lichtex.de also have a new batch incoming in April they said, with preorders in March. Both offer lower prices than EEL through Shopify. Moreover, for vertical cases the 280L 3.0 Y seems to be a far superior product to EEL, with extra middle compression plate and new flat base plate. Unfortunately Andy recently reviewed a 6 month old version (which he admits, and notes under his video). Also, the Seplos active balancer seems not to be as bad as Andy assumed earlier, as it is only triggered manually, so there will be no balancing in the flat curve (unless you want to). Only downside is that there al still separate wire leads necessary for the active balancer. Neey is still nicer with automatic starting, but the manually triggered Seplos active balancer should work fine, although I have not been able to test it yet.

Did the box have "BatteryQueen" printed on it or Seplos? Nice to see alternatives with EU stock, however my recent experience with EEL has told me that "EU stock" doesn't always mean the product is actually available in the EU, and you'll still have to wait for shipping from China.

Unfortunately Andy recently reviewed a 6 month old version

Yeah, it's a shame. It seems like they fixed a lot of issues in the version that comes with a version 3.0 BMS.

Did the box have "BatteryQueen" printed on it or Seplos?
No, just the standard Seplos logo

And indeed, EU stock occasionally means that they are just accepting preorders before the stock actually arrives in Europe. Do realise that this reduces their stocking and financing cost and keeps prices low for us. Most companies are open about their approach when you ask before ordering.

Last edited:
I've been looking for a supplier that has Seplos Mason 280 DIY kits in the EU, but so far I've come up empty. I want to avoid ordering directly from Seplos due to my bad experience with them (https://diysolarforum.com/threads/seplos-sent-the-wrong-mason-unit-mediation-stranded.75480/) and the fact that shipping from China has gotten more expensive and slower recently due to ships not using the Suez canal.

I e-mailed Fogstar in the UK but for some reason they don't ship to Finland (maybe not to the whole EU, I don't know).

I contacted Docan on Alibaba but I haven't gotten a reply yet.

Is there anyone else I should contact? QSO/Qishou looks too shady, I don't want a rebranded box.
There are no suppliers of the seplos Mason in main land eu.
The closed you can come are axpetium boxes docam sells from their eu warehouse in poland
These are rebadged mason 280 kits.
Wouldn't go near them for cells though

There are no suppliers of the seplos Mason in main land eu.
The closed you can come are axpetium boxes docam sells from their eu warehouse in poland
These are rebadged mason 280 kits.
Wouldn't go near them for cells though
Well, no suppliers that have them in stock continuously. As stated earlier, there are at least two EU suppliers accept (pre)orders periodically; Deligreen and Lichtex, with only the latter also invoicing from EU.

Well, no suppliers that have them in stock continuously. As stated earlier, there are at least two EU suppliers accept (pre)orders periodically; Deligreen and Lichtex, with only the latter also invoicing from EU.
I have preordered from Deligreen recently, the current batch should come to the EU warehouse at the end of April

Just as a fyi
My preferred seplos supplier has also been stocking the v2 and V3 versions of the mason 280 kits in both Germany and pioand

Back