diy solar

diy solar

Anyone in Las Vegas taking bets on how this, Jordan Walker from Pfizer will suicide himself yet?

D71

Solar Wizard
Anyone in Las Vegas taking bets on how this Jordan Walker from Pfizer will suicide himself yet. Will it be a 30 round magazine from an ar-15 to the back of the head for this self inflicted wounds and suicide?

Project Veritas will no doubt be blamed in this hate crime death suicide
CNN India

If you don't know who Jordan Walker from Pfizer is then watch the Project Veritas videos.
Pfizer denied what was stated but they did not deny, Jordan Walker. Most times if it is a disgruntled employee or whatever it is addressed right up front and denied on that basis. Pfizer has stated nothing yet unless have missed a release. Jordan Walker was hoping to have a release on his gay date ...... wonder if he has talked this way before .? Sort of evil .... which seems to be common among some gays and some trannies... probably just butt hurt That saying originated from somewhere.

Attachments

• 8202812F-A366-4A8F-BE59-CBC50A5DC6D1.jpeg
    8202812F-A366-4A8F-BE59-CBC50A5DC6D1.jpeg
    565.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
That is not the only time someone from Project Veritas has nailed at Pfizer. So whatever happened to Vanessa Gelman Senior World Wide Director at Pfizer for her email leak?

Then consider Pfizer lost a multi-billion dollar lawsuit.

They are KNOWN criminals but yet our govt authorized an EUA with the Pfizer covid vaccine products. What kind of stupid criminals do we have for elected officials? I can just hear the govt representatives talking this one out behind closed doors. CONSPIRACY? There is no telling where all the money went and this is just the USA.

Attachments

• 9BE132CE-3528-436A-844C-8ED40543D90D.jpeg
    9BE132CE-3528-436A-844C-8ED40543D90D.jpeg
    219.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 6AB3D7AB-FCD7-4793-97A7-1C464C3EB6CE.jpeg
    6AB3D7AB-FCD7-4793-97A7-1C464C3EB6CE.jpeg
    342.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Which forum member or moderator is responsible?

Attachments

• 71Jz-Z4tx5L._SY679_.jpg
    71Jz-Z4tx5L._SY679_.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 2
Which forum member or moderator is responsible?
A little some thing to entertain yourself. Glad to help out so get a banana or an anonymous or a Bradbill and follow along with this internet wonder. Seems other subject matters are beyond you. Is this not more entertaining for you? Get back under your bridge.

Awwee they took the cnn india video off. That is a shame because the reporter in India had said they called and verified jordan walker worked at pfizer. That is okay India has our population plus another billion ppl on top so if only a quarter of the ppl there seen it. That is a lot of ppl and they are heavily condensed for population Vs the USA.
watched a video about how they forced India to take vaccines ..... when they went to get rations the shot givers were there.
Right now India suppose to be about 100% according to WHO for vax..... bad thing they are having out breaks of covid again.
with over 1.4 billion ppl it is noted Pfizer would like to sell them a shot at ~$20
India would not give them a EUA

Attachments

• CFC86AC5-A638-4CC5-868E-CC5C42660B15.jpeg
    CFC86AC5-A638-4CC5-868E-CC5C42660B15.jpeg
    525.3 KB · Views: 4
  • A1148E6E-49CB-4E59-A962-EF3AE7F697D1.jpeg
    A1148E6E-49CB-4E59-A962-EF3AE7F697D1.jpeg
    257.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 234F0D3F-6754-46EF-B212-E739E8EFFC6C.jpeg
    234F0D3F-6754-46EF-B212-E739E8EFFC6C.jpeg
    530.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hmmmm OKeefe put on leave ..... the Pfizer executive said what he said.. The EUA was written in such a way as to protect them from basically everything - anything.... I blame Trump Admin for pushing it through for EUA.

Attachments

• 303E2DA8-9B8D-45C4-BBD0-8461CEE01516.jpeg
    303E2DA8-9B8D-45C4-BBD0-8461CEE01516.jpeg
    196.2 KB · Views: 1
Hmmmm OKeefe put on leave ..... the Pfizer executive said what he said.. The EUA was written in such a way as to protect them from basically everything - anything.... I blame Trump Admin for pushing it through for EUA.

Kinda starting to look like he is going to return to work on Monday .... and Project Veritas has some woke employee / employees just like everywhere else .... that are easily offended .... and filed a complaint with HR about his management style. Reports are that other employees jumped up and shot down what was claimed in the complaint.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if that employee has a new car sitting in their driveway ... but, starting to look like only a bump in the road.

Should be some more official statements coming out early next week ... or even over the weekend.

If Pfizer did use their reach in order to do a shot across the bow .... I don't think it's going to work.

Last edited:
Kinda starting to look like he is going to return to work on Monday .... and Project Veritas has some woke employee / employees just like everywhere else .... that are easily offended .... and filed a complaint with HR about his management style. Reports are that other employees jumped up and shot down what was claimed in the complaint.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if that employee has a new car sitting in their driveway ... but, starting to look like only a bump in the road.

Should be some more official statements coming out early next week ... or even over the weekend.

If Pfizer did use their reach in order to do a shot across the bow .... I don't think it's going to work.
Guess I got that one wrong ... Instead of returning to work ... he resigned. Guess they ticked him off.

Guess I got that one wrong ... Instead of returning to work ... he resigned. Guess they ticked him off.
will have to watch and see how ppl react. To most donators he was project veritas No doubt big pharma has deep reach they have the backing of the USA Govt.

no matter what the actions of Jordan Walker can't be undone. He said what he said on video. and commit assault while trying to destroy the evidence - breaking the ipad..... that belonged to project veritas.

will have to watch and see how ppl react. To most donators he was project veritas No doubt big pharma has deep reach they have the backing of the USA Govt.

no matter what the actions of Jordan Walker can't be undone. He said what he said on video. and commit assault while trying to destroy the evidence - breaking the ipad..... that belonged to project veritas.
He has released this video .... it's even worse than we thought.

That is typical for CEO - ppl that started their own companies that grow large and or powerful. At some point they literally murder and eat the person that started it. The old saying, "it is a dog eat dog world" is true. I certainly look at Project Veritas as shooting themselves in the foot. But most likely the board got their golden parachutes signed and packed so when it goes under then they can escape with their rewards. I've little to no doubt Pfizer and their probable criminal partners in the US Govt went after him. It all happened in a follow up process to the story being broken vs the actions for this to unfold. Not a coincidence to me.
Again this happens to good ppl more often then not for getting their business or inventions stolen. O'Keefe was Project Veritas.

The actions of the Pfizer employee are still on video for ppl to watch The fact it is deleted and hidden now speaks volumes.

we have Zero news media that is not controlled now

This is why we have no news..... Reporters are suppose to do investigative journalism.... that means this woman should have verified whether Jordan Walker is and was whom he stated on the PV video. She adds spectulation vs actual investigative reporting. This is typical at all news sources. Disappointed in it but yet the other stands as a message too. It should have been a complete story where Jordan Walker is confirmed. Since Pfizer does not dispute him as an employee it is obvious but still left officially unconfirmed.
Incomplete Reporting

Is there pfizer advertising on this news station same as others?

This is why we have no news..... Reporters are suppose to do investigative journalism.... that means this woman should have verified whether Jordan Walker is and was whom he stated on the PV video. She adds spectulation vs actual investigative reporting. This is typical at all news sources. Disappointed in it but yet the other stands as a message too. It should have been a complete story where Jordan Walker is confirmed. Since Pfizer does not dispute him as an employee it is obvious but still left officially unconfirmed.
Incomplete Reporting

Is there pfizer advertising on this news station same as others?
I never watch her show, so don't know how she reports overall .... I do watch Tucker every chance I get. Seems like he dares them to fire him sometimes.

Coffee and COVID substack had a good write up on it yesterday. Basically the board was taken over by covidiots to try to shut him down.
I haven't started up on Substack .... but I do get his newsletter and follow him on Twitter now .... his opinions seem spot on most of the time ... and I like his lawyerly insight.
Kash Patel is another one who has some good insight.
I probably should do Substack in order to reward some of these people that are fighting the good fight.

Back