diy solar

diy solar

AOLithium possible scam?

dspence73

I just wanted to throw this out there in case anyone is looking for cheaper Lifepo4 batteries...

I purchased 4 x 5.12ah rack mount batteries on 11/20/23 and have not heard anything since. I have emailed, called and left messages but no answer.

The phone number is a google number with a generic google voicemail greeting. Now I'm out $4k with no answers.

Has anyone else purchased from these guys and how was your experience?

Thanks!

I just wanted to throw this out there in case anyone is looking for cheaper Lifepo4 batteries...

I purchased 4 x 5.12ah rack mount batteries on 11/20/23 and have not heard anything since. I have emailed, called and left messages but no answer.

The phone number is a google number with a generic google voicemail greeting. Now I'm out $4k with no answers.

Has anyone else purchased from these guys and how was your experience?

Thanks!
How did you process the payment?

Update: The batteries showed up today.

Sadly I filed for a charge-back from the CC provider now I have to cancel that... arg.

Still no response from AOLithium via any channel.

I'm going to assume getting support or warranty claims with be non-existent if needed. That's a bummer as it is a good deal.

So the order to delivery was 8-9 days,.. All they needed was a shipping notification with tracking details.. A lot of fuss could have been avoided.

How did the packs look? Let us know if they work or are junk.

For the price I guess they are cutting corners on customer support.. You are correct that warranty claim could be fun.

Update: The batteries showed up today.

Sadly I filed for a charge-back from the CC provider now I have to cancel that... arg.

Still no response from AOLithium via any channel.

I'm going to assume getting support or warranty claims with be non-existent if needed. That's a bummer as it is a good deal.
Hi, just FYI I ordered mine on the same date and jumped through all the hoops.. no answers no e's.. nothing . Glad you got your order. I'm still hopeful. rickster36

They all are functioning fine so far... I cannot seem to find the settings on the EG4 18K to talk to them yet so I've have to set them to Lead Acid.

You guys will love this...

I got this email this morning:

"Dear customer,
We are sorry to inform you that our 51.2V100Ah server rack battery is currently out of stock and will not be shipped until the end of January next year.
This email is to solicit your opinion.
If you are willing to wait, we will hold your order for you.
If you're not willing to wait, please reply to this email and we'll refund your money.

Our suggestion is that if you are not in a hurry, you can leave your order. Because accessories are included with your order. And you get a Black Friday discounted price.
After that, accessories will need to be purchased separately, and the price of batteries will increase.

I do need your opinion. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely
Aolithium"

PXL_20231129_205957625.jpg

Back