diy solar

diy solar

Biden

Personal attacks by using the fact that I am not an American citizen? You can expect that "logic" from a toddler, from an adult it just comes across as bigotry. It's like saying that all Americans are stupid because they elected Biden (or Trump). Let me show you how you do personal attacks properly.

Start of with some indisputable facts.

In the real world employment is at a record high.
In the real world the stock market is at a record high.
In the real world U.S. oil is at a record high.
In the real world Trump is a convicted felon.

Follow up with basic logic about the state of mind of the people who claimed otherwise.

If any one on this forum thread believes that the opposite of any of those things is true, that person is either misinformed, or stupid.

Finish with the insult and since you used the collective "we", I will insult a bunch of you as you can console each other.

Clearly you guys are NOT misinformed since I pointed out those facts more than once and no one has disputed those facts.

Another way would have been way more subtle, but would you be able to see the underlying insult?

Instead of disputing the facts, you chose to resort to personal attacks.

The insult only works if you understand that by not acknowledging the facts, you give the impression that you still believe in falsehoods, which makes you look stupid, get it?
do everyone a favor and fuck off. we do not want your communism, we do not want your faggotry, we do not want any of your DNA around us... so just fuck off.

And a summary of some key Trump administration policies, just to show that I can say nice things about Trump as well. Using the White house archives as my main source.

Rescinded the Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (AFFH) rule which would have abolished zoning for single-family housing.
Repealed costly fuel economy regulations, lowering the price of new vehicles by an estimated $2,200.
Cut red tape in healthcare, saving Americans nearly 10% on prescription drugs.
Deregulation yielded an estimated $220 billion per year in savings for American consumers and businesses.
Signed legislation resulting in a $40 billion increase in annual real incomes.
Issued a "public charge" regulation to ensure newcomers are financially self-sufficient.
Suspended entry of low-wage workers threatening American jobs.
Strictly adhered to statutory conditions for Temporary Protected Status.
Included women's empowerment in the 2017 National Security Strategy for the first time.
Launched the Women's Global Development and Prosperity (W-GDP) Initiative, reaching 24 million women worldwide.
Protected conscience rights of doctors, nurses, teachers, and groups like the Little Sisters of the Poor.
your daddy fucked up in the debates... showed everyone just how retarded he was and who is basically leading him... Jill and Obummy.. their next step will be to try and get Michael or Cankels into the election... we see through you

Any statistics or economic data coming from the government is lies. In the real world inflation has increased prices by ~50% in the last 3 years while wages have been stagnant. Employment is only showing an increase because of people getting a second job. And even that is skewed because of the increase in government jobs, which are only a drain on the economy.

diy solar

diy solar
Back